Can any Plat fans shed light on what is going on with his breakup/future?

So, I checked Plat's twitter recently and it looks like he is dealing with some issues from the break up and the following tweets stuck out to me:

Firstly, wtf is #Wayne? It seems via his tweets that he feels like Dee was not loyal and is using social media to try and get that point out to her, make her jealous. And looking at his ex's IG, it appears that she is doing better than fine and is trying (doing) her best to make him jealous:

As one fan pointed out "I'm going out on a limb and saying Mike self destructs without Danielle. She was an intelligent gal who kept him focused and on the straight and narrow. He should of kept her but found a real MMA trainer." I think I will have to agree with that, and if Im a Mike fan, I am deeply concerned over the way that he has been acting.

Also, is he training in Thailand? Has he found a new team?

Poor Platz should have been intelligent enough to know that smart rich girls like her never end up with the guy like him, even if they date them or bone them for a few years. #PrayForPerry
. Allow me to shed some light: His girlfriend is now fucking other guys, and putting other men's penises in her mouth.

If those pictures trigger TS's jealousy censor then I'm worried for his future victims.

QFT. When my wife seen him do that rooster dance she was shocked he even had a girlfirend and said thats one of the least attractive men shes seen in MMA. The girl seemed extraordinary loyal and invested in him despite his goofiness and he'll be hard pressed to find that again
Your wife doesn't know shit. I am not surprised you queefed.

What a bunch of fluffers on here lol

This is when I wish Sherdog had a hide thread feature.

I've typed three different sentences and deleted them

I'm speechless

Back