Can any Plat fans shed light on what is going on with his breakup/future?

ImNotSurpisedDonks!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, I checked Plat's twitter recently and it looks like he is dealing with some issues from the break up and the following tweets stuck out to me:

Firstly, wtf is #Wayne? It seems via his tweets that he feels like Dee was not loyal and is using social media to try and get that point out to her, make her jealous. And looking at his ex's IG, it appears that she is doing better than fine and is trying (doing) her best to make him jealous:

As one fan pointed out "I'm going out on a limb and saying Mike self destructs without Danielle. She was an intelligent gal who kept him focused and on the straight and narrow. He should of kept her but found a real MMA trainer." I think I will have to agree with that, and if Im a Mike fan, I am deeply concerned over the way that he has been acting.

Also, is he training in Thailand? Has he found a new team?

Poor Platz should have been intelligent enough to know that smart rich girls like her never end up with the guy like him, even if they date them or bone them for a few years. #PrayForPerry

A reference to a Lil Wayne song.

They also did a break up video together on Youtube. They are on good terms. It's not that deep.

announcing your breakup via social media to show how little it affects you is a pretty good indicator that platinum is a mental midget and has the maturity of a 12 year old boy.

He falls apart and opens up a restaurant with big rig where they train together and save up money for tattoos

"You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park, with the ponytail"

-Mike Perry to his ex

She for sure kept that dumby on a leash, hopefully he doesn't self implode.

Must be tiring for that girl to constantly be posting pics of her ass trying to get attention

Horseface was obviously holding Mike back, now we'll see his true potential!

Just looked on Perry’s insta

He seems really stupid like legit dumb and like a guy with mental issues

Shertmz in full effect.. So glad I can come here for MMA and relationship discussion.

He done fucked up. A good woman who genuinely wants YOUR best interest and the best for you is not easy to find. Who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks or says? If anything he should have fought Colby and kept his girl. Low self esteem got the better of him. Bad move.

He done fucked up. A good woman who genuinely wants YOUR best interest and the best for you is not easy to find. Who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks or says? If anything he should have fought Colby and kept his girl. Low self esteem got the better of him. Bad move.

QFT. When my wife seen him do that rooster dance she was shocked he even had a girlfirend and said thats one of the least attractive men shes seen in MMA. The girl seemed extraordinary loyal and invested in him despite his goofiness and he'll be hard pressed to find that again

Back