Campbell's soup sucks and is dying.

You can slow cook some chicken in their mushroom or cream of chicken, throw in a few vegetables, and then put it all over mashed potatoes. I did that a lot a few years ago. Was good.
I do cream of chicken, cream of cheddar and a diced onion, then add some Ricearoni at the end, along with corn and some shredded cheese.

Easy dinner.

I figured all canned food products are dying. People are getting away from processed foods and trying to eat more fresh stuff and if they dont, they do takeout. Not quite soup, but Del Monte is getting killed because only old people eat canned vegetables.

You can slow cook some chicken in their mushroom or cream of chicken, throw in a few vegetables, and then put it all over mashed potatoes. I did that a lot a few years ago. Was good.
I do this but throw it over rice. Easy meal when I'm busy.

I make my own spicy mexican soup

IMG00678-20120702-2108.jpg

so good

Looks like some shit my dog threw up

I didn’t know the yes soups are Campbell. They are great. I usually add a couple spices like cayanne or chili powder

I figured all canned food products are dying. People are getting away from processed foods and trying to eat more fresh stuff and if they dont, they do takeout. Not quite soup, but Del Monte is getting killed because only old people eat canned vegetables.
Canned soups are the quickest thing to go at the food bank. Old men and women with children like canned soup bc it’s an easy meal to whip up. I imagine most of the basic soups are cheap too so families (or people in general) with low income probably purchase them a lot.

Funny thing is that we also offer fresh vegetables and fruit, as well as canned, but very few people take them.

Anyways, I like these soups. I have a pantry stocked with them lol. I eat the suggested portions as well, so a can lasts me four days. I typically hate canned soups but these are alright for when I don’t feel like cooking much.
Sodium%20Image%201%20English_20151207145823_0.png

Who cares about poor people food.

Back