Calvillo's case teaches us, that fighters have no reason to even try to make weight. Here's why:

There is only one way to fix the weight cutting issue. They’re going to have to fight in space.

1. OK with Calvillo, but not everyone . Pennington missed weight, and just google "Raquel Pennington thefappening" for the yikes
2. Weren't you supposed to put me on ignore?

That Jessamyn Duke's fappening pics were shockingly good. Wasn't super attracted to her before, but she actually has a hot body under the clothes.

The labia tats are sexy in an awesomely trashy way too.

1. UFC will not cancel the fight regardless
2. The opponent has no choice but to accept the fight anyway, they're afraid to be lesliesmitted
3. minus 20% fee plus 100% win bonus = 80% bonus netto
4. You're still in the title picture, just ask Romero
5. The less you cut, the stronger you'll be
6 and most important - YOUR HEALTH IS ABOVE ALL
Abolish weight cutting. ONE did it.
https://www.mmamania.com/2017/5/25/15693052/one-championship-abolished-weight-cutting-in-mma

That Jessamyn Duke's fappening pics were shockingly good. Wasn't super attracted to her before, but she actually has a hot body under the clothes.

The labia tats are sexy in an awesomely trashy way too.

Made me feel bad, she looks like a giant teenager, everywhere.
I like my women women - that's what happens with us when we're married+...

You also get at least one free groin strike, one free eye-poke, and one free fence grab

Might as well use it.

She should be forced to fight naked.

What if Black beast misses weight?
Before I vote yes I want to know what I might be forced to watch...

One of those very few guys, my friend...

Plus, can you call Calvillo a weight bully? She looked like a corpse on the weigh in, she couldn't walk.
Surely she could've just admit she doesn't belong to 115 and move up, but what for? She cares for herself, she wants to win, and playing by these rules don't get you anywhere - when even your bosses don't care if you play by the rules or not
the weigh ins are just comedy for me at this point. i just look at it if ur a good fighter why cant you fight people ur own size. they are exploiting the system and are ducking their real weight class. but a lot of times if you call them out on that they will flip shit. its gonna take a massive reform of the weight cutting policies or they need to scale up the punishments if you miss weight. show up on weight or face a steep penalty

back in the day you'd be on the chopping block practically if you missed weight more then once. now we have guys that cant make weight for consecutive fights in a row, and theyre getting rewarded for that of all things

Well. If it's for a title you better pull a towel gate or yer fucked m8. Oh shit. Towelgate/M8

That shit rhyme.

<seedat>

the weigh ins are just comedy for me at this point. i just look at it if ur a good fighter why cant you fight people ur own size. they are exploiting the system and are ducking their real weight class. but a lot of times if you call them out on that they will flip shit. its gonna take a massive reform of the weight cutting policies or they need to scale up the punishments if you miss weight. show up on weight or face a steep penalty

back in the day you'd be on the chopping block practically if you missed weight more then once. now we have guys that cant make weight for consecutive fights in a row, and theyre getting rewarded for that of all things

Maybe they can - or, on the contrary, may work harder to make weight.
But what for? WHO for? Does the UFC reward them for that? With salary? With being closer to the title shot? With exposure?
Will they compensate you for fucking up your health for them? No.

So you have no mirrors in your home?
images

But what for? WHO for? Does the UFC reward them for that? With salary? With being closer to the title shot? With exposure?
I do like how badly Valentina takes other ladies to task for their unprofessionalism. She makes them seem like the most basic bitches ever.

Cos compared to her,they are.

{<hhh]

Till and Romero missed weight in title contender fights, hurt their opponents badly, and fought for titles afterwards.

Really lame shit.

I do like how badly Valentina takes other ladies to task for their unprofessionalism. She makes them seem like the most basic bitches ever.

Cos compared to her,they are.

{<hhh]

I don't remember, who were the unprofessionals she fought?

well thats what happens when them is a fucking talent agency or whatever the fuck endeavor is - they dont know a damn thing about fighting and dont know what the fuck theyre doing. funny people want dana gone, i think dana is the only guy up there at the top that has a clue whats going on. every1 else has their fingers up their asses and are clueless. just look at the matchmaking and how the ppvs have been laid out since they took over lol. its a circus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back