News Calls intensify for Jones to be stripped, DJ weighs in. Blaydes says Jones is all talk, he and Tom are fighting for the real belt.

Shouldn't a "2004 account" be aware that Jones is undefeated across 16 straight title fights (at two weight classes) and fought everyone available in LHW during his decade of dominance? The only contemporary LHW Jones "should" have fought and didn't was Rumble, and that's because Cormier happened to be the champ both times Rumble was in a position to go after the title.
That wasnt jones really, he was on roids and had a free pass backed by the ufc

Jirii and Hill both vacated the LHW title immediately after getting injured. Yet by the time Jones and Stipe finally fight, it will have been nearly a year since his injury. I understand that Jon deserves some special treatment for to his longevity and all-time great status, but allowing the belt to go undefended for so long doesn't make any sense. And I'm a Jones fan BTW.

Shouldn't a "2004 account" be aware that Jones is undefeated across 16 straight title fights (at two weight classes) and fought everyone available in LHW during his decade of dominance? The only contemporary LHW Jones "should" have fought and didn't was Rumble, and that's because Cormier happened to be the champ both times Rumble was in a position to go after the title.
Thought same thing, couldn't believe how stupid the post was. Seen the 2004 account which made it even more shocking.

27-1-1

I know how the rigged comedy game of UFC ranking works. I just dislike when fans echo it. Gane was never ever top 3 in his lifetime and you know that, so don't post "he was #1" as if you believe it. His biggest career win is arguably Tai and he has no grappling. The ranking was an insult to all fans' intelligence and a desperate OBVIOUS ploy at adding a bullshit joke of a paper HW belt to Jon's resume solely for marketing purposes. Which was further proven when the bullshit belt was declared eternally reserved for a bullshit Jon vs Stipe comedy fight (again... not even top 3 today). Of course when that fight happens Stipe "zero wins in four years by the time he fights, last fight absolutely zero offense before getting brutally KOd by the guy blacklisted by the UFC" will be #1 lol.
Promotional belts are 100% marketing...having said that, Pavlovich, #2 at the time, doesnt have this superb record either, biggest win was Blaydes? Lewis? ...Tuivasa? I mean, its not much different than that, Gane was undefeated before running into Ngannou and losing a very close decision, then wins his next fight, with Ngannou gone, #1 within the weak division made sense, Aspinall was #4, lost to Blaydes, sure by injury, loss is a loss, biggest win, Volkov? Of course Pavlovich is probably the best win of all 3, but at the time the fight has not happened.

Jones or Aspinall by the end of the day are both paper belts, Jones got to skip the line and got there first, but he did beat the #1 ranked fighter at the time, if YOU have a different ranking where, at the time the #4 is #1, well, then we have to agree to disagree.

''Intensify''' <lmao> Like Dana gives a %¤%¤ about the opinion of a guy he traded for Ben Askren <31>

I want Jones' career to be cancelled to make an example out of this cheating clown. We want MMA to be a serious sport. So take its ridiculous and totally fake "GOAT" and joke of a man (three failed drug tests + dodging guys who would beat him - look at his hilarious attitude recently concerning his choice of Pereira over Aspinall lmao) out of the picture to show how serious this thing should be.

Bang.

Promotional belts are 100% marketing...having said that, Pavlovich, #2 at the time, doesnt have this superb record either, biggest win was Blaydes? Lewis? ...Tuivasa? I mean, its not much different than that, Gane was undefeated before running into Ngannou and losing a very close decision, then wins his next fight, with Ngannou gone, #1 within the weak division made sense, Aspinall was #4, lost to Blaydes, sure by injury, loss is a loss, biggest win, Volkov? Of course Pavlovich is probably the best win of all 3, but at the time the fight has not happened.

Jones or Aspinall by the end of the day are both paper belts, Jones got to skip the line and got there first, but he did beat the #1 ranked fighter at the time, if YOU have a different ranking where, at the time the #4 is #1, well, then we have to agree to disagree.
Sergei has a win over Curtis which is much better than anything Cyril has ever done in his MMA lifetime. There is no point in time where Cyril beats any of Tom, Francis, or Sergei. And also would be utterly exposed fighting either Curtis or Jailton. Hell he'd even lose to a retired Stipe too most likely.

But of course we never saw him fight a single grappler over the course of Cyril's lifetime. That was saved for his undisputed title shot vs Jones, right after we saw his grappling exposed by D1 Francis to make it even more hilarious. What an insult to the sport and the HW division in particular.

Ok done ranting.

I want Jones' career to be cancelled to make an example out of this cheating clown. We want MMA to be a serious sport. So take its ridiculous and totally fake "GOAT" and joke of a man (three failed drug tests + dodging guys who would beat him - look at his hilarious attitude recently concerning his choice of Pereira over Aspinall lmao) out of the picture to show how serious this thing should be.

Bang.
I mean it's far too late to cancel what is already happened lol.

I didnt realise it will be almost 2 years away.. yikes

Reactions: HHJ
They already say that now. Pulling Stipe out of retirement for one last beating doesn't help his goat case, in fact I think it's hurting it

But if he beats Stipe, who the UFC considers the greatest HW of all time, then there can be no doubt that Jones is the forever GOAT.

Stipe in this fight is not defined by the Stipe on a win streak. At this point they are different fighters

I just don't understand why he has to hold onto the belt if everyone knows this is his last fight and it took sooooo long to happen. Hell I think it's Stipes last fight too

There's no future after this fight. Unless the winner changes tune and wants to defend... otherwise the next step is finding a 3rd and 4th participant for the "undisputed belt". It all seems like nonsense to me

Back