Calling it now: Stipe smokes Ngannou. Sign here for future shaming!

This is Stipe's fight to lose. If he tries to bang with Ngannou, he might get slept, but if he fights an MMA fight, he should be able to have his way.

Yeah because of all the limited success he's had so far

{<huh}
Stipe just can't convince me. I believe most of his success is due to the state of the HW division.

But who the hell cares anyway. He is the champion, I'm a random Sherdogger.

Stipe just can't convince me. I believe most of his success is due to the state of the HW division.

So he's somehow to blame?

His success speaks for itself whether you value his opponents or not.. He's just beating who they put in front of him.

Wouldn't be surprised if either of these guys won by KO early in this fight. Neither should anybody else. It's HW, both of them have beaucoup power, and both of them seem pretty hittable. Either guy could easily win this matchup on any given night. No idea who is going to do it the night they actually fight. Stipe has the slight edge IMO because of experience and more ways to win but Ngannou's crazy power almost evens the odds for me.

I bet Arsenal will always regretting selling him

francis_4_arsenal.jpg

francis_2_-arsenal.jpg
Well, I'm not a Ngannou fan by any means, but this is a cool pic. Nice choice on the #14.

I hope so but it would be damn entertaining to see Ngannou go on a run of destruction and give the HW division a much needed hype boost

So he's somehow to blame?

His success speaks for itself whether you value his opponents or not.. He's just beating who they put in front of him.
Can't deny that. He is doing what he is supposed to do as a champ, beating contenders and defending the belt. But a part of me still believes he'd be nothing but a fringe top 10 HW in the Golden Age (prime Nog, CC, Fedor, Barnett, Andrei, etc).

Can't the same be said for Ngannou?
And against weaker competition as well!

Not seeing many hard stances here, which is the true sign of an epic matchup.

Signed.

And I'm a Ngannou fan, more than I am a Stipe fan. I just don't think he's ready yet, and Stipe is too well rounded.

Its a coin flip. At HW with MMA gloves it comes down to who land the big one first. This is why Stipe could set the record for defenses at HW at a whopping 4.

Stipe is the HW champ we've been yearning for?

Please.
Majority of his fans have only jumped on the bandwagon after his last fight.

Can't deny that. He is doing what he is supposed to do as a champ, beating contenders and defending the belt. But a part of me still believes he'd be nothing but a fringe top 10 HW in the Golden Age (prime Nog, CC, Fedor, Barnett, Andrei, etc).

lol

delusional

I'll sign. Francis KO's him within the first minute.

Stipe is legit, however I have a feeling we’re witnessing hw version of Jon Jones

A guy just bigger n more athletic than the rest of the division

Back