Calling it now: Stipe smokes Ngannou. Sign here for future shaming!

It's a true pick-em fight for me.

Stipe has the more well-rounded skill-set, and the superior resume.

Ngannou has crazy power, and underrated speed for a dude his size.

Honestly, I have no idea who wins this one.

Pretty much the same boat. My gut is telling me Stipe though. Ngannou is a beast, but his two best wins are against some very chinny guys. I'm not counting him out, but I'm not quite sold on him yet either. If he makes quick work of Stipe we may have a future all time great on our hands.

Stipe is legit, however I have a feeling we’re witnessing hw version of Jon Jones

A guy just bigger n more athletic than the rest of the division

I was just about ready to make this comparison.

Stop doubting and board the Stipe train. He is the new GOAT. The HW champ we've all been yearning for.

0BVDX8g.gif

Predicting a TKO win in rd 1 or early rd 2.

PS - I love Ngannou, but stipes resume speaks for itself and sherdog needs a serious reality check. Stipe motherfucking miocic isnt getting steamrolled. Cant believe people think that after he finishes 4 dudes straight in rd 1
I support this.

Ngannou is the real deal there is no way Stipe "smokes him" He could have a war and in the war he could test Ngannous heart but he's got to survive some bombs

Stipe will get knocked out in the first couple minutes.

Steeopic will survive the one hitter quitter but be stopped against the cage shortly after by a vicious combo

Yeah, I'm on the Stipe hype trane. I hope he is patient and waits for a nice opportunity to exploit one of Ngannou's mistakes. Stipe can definitely win this with patience and a solid game plan.

I'm leaning toward Francis. Stipe is very well rounded HW, but he gets hit. And getting hit by Francis is not a good thing.

Who's have thought 40 years ago this guy would be future HW champ.

nogu7.jpg
Or 3 times the size lol...
Oh and yes, put me down for Stipe following brutal beatdown. Will come back here and dig this up.

I'm not blown away by Stipe but I think he takes it

I think Stipe catches him in round 4 or 5. He's smart enough to respect the power and not prove himself going toe to toe or being stupid otherwise. I'm excited for this one,

Back