Calling it now: Gustafsson stops Jones with strikes

He needs to stop running around and wasting energy this time and sit down on his punches like he did against Glover.

A lot more danger in standing still against Jones than there is against Glover, though.

Gus' tactics were solid first time around. He probably landed more damaging shots on Jones than anyone has before or since, and barely lost a close decision.

Jones has cement in his chin.. Good luck with that..

War Gus! I hope you're right TS.

I'm with you. JJ won't be the same without his supplements.
Oh he's still gonna be on his supplements, USADA is completely complicit in his cheating as evidenced by their ruling and suspension.

im calling it now Gus gets his ass rolled again and then goes back to mediocrity while claiming he can beat the elite 9 times out of 10

He didn't get "rolled" the first time. He has good footwork and the closest reach of anyone Jones has faced. The fight hinged on the 4th round. Gus was on his way to winning that round if it wasn't for the last 45 seconds of Jones' flurry. I'm of the opinion of 04:15 > 0:45 but obviously the judges saw it different.

Jones is hard to beat with the drug testers on his side.

gus couldn't even knock out shogun and had to lay and pray jan blachowicz

jj will retire gusty

Jones in the ring is the most brilliantly intelligent fighters weve ever seen.

Gus has a pedestrian fight IQ at best

If Jones isnt drunk or doing rails off of strippers tits the night of the fight, he bodies Gus

Gus has got to be one the most underrated guys when it comes to punching power. Jones is very stiff with his striking while Gus is very fluid with his hands and looks more natural. He gets a KO/TKO in the 3rd or 4th round. Change my mind!

Wow man you really must be dumb as fuck

Does your boyfriend know you're out of the kitchen and posting on sherdog?

Back