Calling it now: Gustafsson stops Jones with strikes

Gus has got to be one the most underrated guys when it comes to punching power. Jones is very stiff with his striking while Gus is very fluid with his hands and looks more natural. He gets a KO/TKO in the 3rd or 4th round. Change my mind!
Jones snitch Gus to USADA.

Jones wins.

I shouldn't be as invested in MMA to be getting dreams about it, but I have to admit I had a dream last night.

It was Gustafsson hammer fisting an out cold Jones.
How do you know you didn’t time travel and witness the future.

<TheWire1>

Nah man as much as id like to see it, Gus cant pull off the big wins. Hes like the Cerrone of the LHW division.

The only way i see Jones losing is if he actually shows up clean and performs like he did against OSP and even then he will lose a decision.
I wouldnt bet on it though.

Meh... I picked Stipe against DC and Conor against Khabib. Tired of picking losers. I think Jones takes it.

I give gus the better hands, but i give the fight to Jones.
Im betting on bones and i believe that this time will be a finish.

I don't care who does it I just want to see the cocky cheater scumbag snitch Jones get flatlined by one of his opponents

Nah Jon actually trains this time and bodies Gus with vicious hellbows in like 2 rounds

Gus always talks a big game before the fight but then after a few rounds he wilts

Unlike Jon who turns up in the championship rounds because of the sauce.

I'm with you. JJ won't be the same without his supplements.
Well I’m certainly very interested to see how he goes. Gus has good hands and gave Jones hell last time they fought.

Jones will not only win, he will violently finish Gus this time. Nobody is beating that man. Period.

Back