Call Me A Conspiracy Nut, But...

This is why I do all my jailbait posting in the plat forum. I doubt Canadian intelligence got the funds for plat

Reported to the mounties.

Expect to be lead away on a horse in 8-10 business days.

mounties_cutout_website.gif

It's been known for years that security agencies can use smart TVs as surveillance devices. Are they using remote activation technology on the average citizen? Doubtful, but that doesn't mean it won't or hasn't happened. Verizon got caught monitoring it's customers and selling the data. Samsung got caught spying on their customers and had to release this statement - "Please be aware that if your spoken words include personal or other sensitive information, that information will be among the data captured and transmitted to a third party."

Most of us shrug this stuff off as unimportant but it's good to be aware of these things, even on a surface level

It's been known for years that security agencies can use smart TVs as surveillance devices. Are they using remote activation technology on the average citizen? Doubtful, but that doesn't mean it won't or hasn't happened. Verizon got caught monitoring it's customers and selling the data. Samsung got caught spying on their customers and had to release this statement - "Please be aware that if your spoken words include personal or other sensitive information, that information will be among the data captured and transmitted to a third party."

Most of us shrug this stuff off as unimportant but it's good to be aware of these things, even on a surface level

lol Can't trust nobody.

...Would anyone be surprised if the government was secretly watching you? I'm talking, watching you to the point where they have small, possibly undetectable secret audio/video recorders inside your satellite box or something so that they can quite literally spy on you?

I still dread the day 50 to 100 years from now where technology will become so advanced that they will literally be able to read your minds. There will be zero privacy period.

I think the NSA and CIA have the capability to get into nearly any device they want if they are inclined. I think they recognize that 90% of you aren't worth looking into that seriously so they choose not to. I think they desire the capability to look at anything they want because it's their job to be able to.

I think Apple, Comcast, and Google and all the major IT companies have backdoor deals with government to provide information they need. That's not even really a thought as it's been proven at this point.

If you want to get into conspiracy territory, here's mine. I think the Intelligence agencies had the ability to get into the San Bernandino shooter's IPhone from the start. I think they looked at it and decided there was nothing of real value on the phone. I think the FBI tried to use it for political reasons to get easier access to phones until Apple fought back. Then I think instead of acknowledging that they have secret technology that can get into "secure" devices and ruining the intelligence value of that, they paid a company $1 million for a Zero-Day Exploit to get access to the phone publicly. They already had been inside of it, but they couldn't admit that without exposing the true capabilities of our intelligence agencies, so they dropped a million on an exploit to make everyone happy they checked without admitting the truth and ruining their ability to use that tool later.

The fact is that no technology is secure if our intelligence agencies want to get into it. They will find a way. What matters more is ensuring they are using their talents for the will of the American people and not personal interests. I want a highly effective intelligence agency, I just don't want them abusing their talents for political purposes.

I think the NSA and CIA have the capability to get into nearly any device they want if they are inclined. I think they recognize that 90% of you aren't worth looking into that seriously so they choose not to. I think they desire the capability to look at anything they want because it's their job to be able to.

I think it's more that a lot of people once they get that kind of real power simply want to abuse it by snooping around just because they can.

I never heard/forgot about the San Bernandino shooting, though. Might have to look into it.

I think it's more that a lot of people once they get that kind of real power simply want to abuse it by snooping around just because they can.

Man, I know too many people who've been involved in the intelligence services and a lot of them really are honest patriots trying to do the best job they can. There's abuse of power in any job, but I would say that a solid 90% of the intelligence community is fighting for the tools to best protect citizens of this country. We give them high expectations to stop every potential attack, but they don't have the resources or tools to effectively do that job. It is literally their job. That's why proper oversight and directives are important.

If they find a legitimate target, don't you want them to have the tools to investigate their activities?

This is why I do all my jailbait posting in the plat forum. I doubt Canadian intelligence got the funds for plat

Be asure we I mean they dont. Eh
Keep posting eh.

Smart phones are their key into your life. Smart phones can also melt steel beams.

Lol!

People give up privacy willingly through signing up on social media.

Why be worried about it?

Half the US is so stupid that they willingly invite anybody to spy on them.

By the way, any douche that comes in to my dealership with one of those insurance company things that plug into the obd II port, get their rates raised after I'm done driving the car, activating the abs, burning out, speeding.....etc.

1. Amelia Earhart/the Lindbergh baby
2. Jimmy Hoffa/Elvis
3. ????
4. Profit

It's all a matter of what they do with trillions of bytes of data. Too much data, not enough personnel to do anything with it.

So then, there will be quantifying and categorizing of data.

Most of humanity doesn't matter enough. It's just key figures where the data is used to blackmail and/or indict if serious enough. If the "government" was so on to everyone's keystroke and/or purchase, then there's no way Trump wouldn't have been blackmailed for something more sinister than heresay and ooga-booga.

Im just afraid of them watching me masturbate through my webcam and ill somehow become famous that shit will come back to haunt me

Because I don't like people spying on me when I'm alone? I crave my privacy, thank you.

My point is that you have likely already invited spying into your life.

None of my accounts are linked like twitter/google/facebook.........they are all unique logins.

Do you have phone number added to any of your accounts so you "don't get locked out"?

I've been in deep in the computer game since the late 70s and use that knowledge to keep myself hard to eavesdrop upon.

If you haven't done that, then "they" are already in your ass.

My point is that you have likely already invited spying into your life.

None of my accounts are linked like twitter/google/facebook.........they are all unique logins.

Do you have phone number added to any of your accounts so you "don't get locked out"?

I've been in deep in the computer game since the late 70s and use that knowledge to keep myself hard to eavesdrop upon.

If you haven't done that, then "they" are already in your ass.

I'm talking about straight spying on someone behind closed doors with a video camera or something, though. Imagine someone saw you masturbating or something lol.

Its more likely some deviant landlord/roommate/coworker has setup a camera and is jacking off to you

Back