Cain "Yellow Pride" Velasquez HAHAHAH

"Never let people make fun of who you are, or what you wear" - Florian

fedorsweater.jpg

I wonder how Cain would do against Maldonado <45>

The adventures of dead pan pose Cain. It looks like someone shooped his UFC profile pic onto someone else haha

Here he is in London.

NBzzk6k.jpg

Here he is on the Great Wall of China

fWBERDe.jpg

Last edited:
Holy shit that's bad Worse than the ugly Fedor sweaters by far

Cultural appropriation imo

He needs to apologize on twitter and make a donation to a dumb charity.

Meh. A tourist doing what tourists do. Leave it to Sherdog to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Cain pulls out so much I'm surprised he managed to father children.

He hasn't fought since UFC 200 and that was only to beat up Mr Rousey aka the resident HW division punching bag. He hasn't had a difficult fight since Werdum bodied him. If Cain is at sea level these days, it's only cause he washed up.

Cain had his dad write the Spanish part for his Instagram account

Y'all make it seem like he has no Mexican in him at all. Isn't both of his parents Mexican? Is he not of Mexican decent?

Explain?
he never really cared about his mexican heritage (aside his brown pride tattoo) until he realized he could make money with it. also it always seems so forced. and he doesn't even speak spanish properly. so much for being proud of his heritage

Omg he looks so cute kinda like a teddy bear lol

Seriously, get back in the cage you lazy fook.

Well hes about as asian as he is Mexican so why not.

ha, I like how he pretends to be mexican by throwing a couple of spanish words in there

This is a macroaggressive culture appropriation and I'm so triggered I'm shaking right now. I need a safe space.

I'm Korean, I'll give him his honorary yellow card. For the record, Cain is a super nice guy out of the cage.

Back