Cain "Yellow Pride" Velasquez HAHAHAH

This would be considered racist but Asians are too busy being successful to be offended.

What if I told you guys someone could be Mexican and American at the same time?

T1KAkPG.jpg

You sir are a winner

What if I told you guys someone could be Mexican and American at the same time?

to me, you are where you grew up. unless you switch back and forth every week between countries, you are only from one country. do americans of german or english descent go around saying they're both american and german or english? this is just a bunch of people who want to retain allegiances with foreign countries. america is supposed to be a melting pot, not a salad.

to me, you are where you grew up. unless you switch back and forth every week between countries, you are only from one country. do americans of german or english descent go around saying they're both american and german or english? this is just a bunch of people who want to retain allegiances with foreign countries. america is supposed to be a melting pot, not a salad.
I don't think it's a melting pot, but rather a mosaic.

If I adopt an Asian baby, does that baby become Dutch and will he lose the Asian part of him instantly?

ha, I like how he pretends to be mexican by throwing a couple of spanish words in there
Lmao, was thinking same thing. Just be the American you are Mr.Velasquez

I don't think it's a melting pot, but rather a mosaic.

If I adopt an Asian baby, does that baby become Dutch and will he lose the Asian part of him instantly?

whether it's a melting pot or not, that is the aim of america. you leave the country you came from to become an american. why come to america if you still feel like you are part of another country? it makes no sense, aside from intentionally playing two sides.

genetics =/= citizenship. an asian baby will always have asian genetics, but if the asian baby grows up in holland, the person is by culture dutch. if people haven't noticed, the powers that be are trying to turn the rest of the world into america. in other words, the world is changing to where the way one looks no longer determines country. that appears to be the goal. whether that's a good or bad thing, is an entirely different conversation.

people are trying to destroy america from within, by separating americans based on race. it is completely antithetical to the concept of america. this is why i reject it, and why it's a shame that some people fail to see the problems this mindset is causing.

whether it's a melting pot or not, that is the aim of america. you leave the country you came from to become an american. why come to america if you still feel like you are part of another country? it makes no sense, aside from intentionally playing two sides.

genetics =/= citizenship. an asian baby will always have asian genetics, but if the asian baby grows up in holland, the person is by culture dutch. if people haven't noticed, the powers that be are trying to turn the rest of the world into america. in other words, the world is changing to where the way one looks no longer determines country. that appears to be the goal. whether that's a good or bad thing, is an entirely different conversation.

people are trying to destroy america from within, by separating americans based on race. it is completely antithetical to the concept of america. this is why i reject it, and why it's a shame that some people fail to see the problems this mindset is causing.
I think you're making this a false dilemma. There's no reason why you can't feel connected to both the US and live like a good American (whatever that entails), and at the same time feel Dutch or Mexican or whatever you are. The only people who I dislike are people who hate the country they live in, yet at the same time would never leave the country and only complain. Fuck those people.

Back