Cain vs JDS 4 ?

I'm sure we'll see Cain/JDS 4 regardless of who wins tonight. They're clearly the top 2 HWs in the world and whoever loses tonight will most likely work their way back up to another title shot again.

Most likely this.

They'll fight again. There are only 2 other worthy challengers—Werdum and Cormier, and Cormier's dropping.

Cain and Cigano are destined to fight probably 2 more times.

Maybe the ufc should just get it over with and do a first ever best out of 10 series. between the 2 so we can all move on.

Fans always claiming their fighter beats other said fighter 9 out 10 times.

Lets find out who actually wins 10 times....Unless Cain and JDS tie 5-5 then we'll have to do one more fight for the tie breaker.

If this fight is close, then yeah, I'd like to see a 4th. But if Cain put another beating on JDS, and I hope he does, then I wouldn't be too interested.

Cain vs JDS 4 only happens if both are tired in the trilogy and KO each other simultaneously in the late 3rd round. :icon_lol: They must decide a clear victor.

No, at least not in the near future.

Loser of this fight should wait at least 1 year to get another crack at the title (if by then the victor is still champ).

Why not?

If they're still at the top, then they deserve to fight each other.

I'm sure we'll see Cain/JDS 4 regardless of who wins tonight. They're clearly the top 2 HWs in the world and whoever loses tonight will most likely work their way back up to another title shot again.

No way in earth should JDS get another shot if Cain thumps him again. 2 fights in a row where JDS gets mauled, especially if this time, JDS gets KOed. JDS should fight Miocic after he loses this fight.

If JDS loses tonight, it will be a LONG time before he gets another shot at Cain, assuming he is still champ. It will take at least a 5 fight win streak.

nope,

xao3mp.gif

w00t

Back