Cain vs JDS 4 ?

Outsider524

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Will it happen?

Say JDS puts a "Cain type beatdown on JDS" on Cain
Would you still want to see the 4th fight?.

Ufc loves pushing rematches but 4 might be a little much even for them.

They both should be in the top 5 for a couple more years. The ufc doesn't have the deepest HW division.

Would this be avoided until the end of their careers maybe?.....hopefully

Side question:
If Cain loses tonight and Dc beats Nelson do they offer DC the next fight for the belt and would he take it or bitch out like he's been because his best bud could still fight for the belt soon.

JDS isn't capable of putting a 5 round beating on Cain though.

nope,

xao3mp.gif

I'm sure we'll see Cain/JDS 4 regardless of who wins tonight. They're clearly the top 2 HWs in the world and whoever loses tonight will most likely work their way back up to another title shot again.

I'm ok with it, but please at least 2 other fights for each guy before they do it for the 4th time. I need a break from this matchup.

I'm sure we'll see Cain/JDS 4 regardless of who wins tonight. They're clearly the top 2 HWs in the world and whoever loses tonight will most likely work their way back up to another title shot again.

this

This.

If JDS knocks him out, no 4th fight but if that happens, yes we will see a fourth fight. I think this fight will determine who the best is.

Will it happen?

Of course. That will show you these guys are dead even. Why wouldn't they fight again?

If Cormier moves to LHW, how many times can we see JDS/Cain beating Big Country, Bigfoot or Browne? Barnett and Werdum are the only interesting opponents and they are big underdogs.

Will it happen?

Ufc loves pushing rematches but 4 might be a little much even for them.

They both should be in the top 5 for a couple more years. The ufc doesn't have the deepest HW division.

Would this be avoided until the end of their careers maybe?.....hopefully

Side question:
If Cain loses tonight and Dc beats Nelson do they offer DC the next fight for the belt and would he take it or bitch out like he's been because his best bud could still fight for the belt soon.

Kinda silly to say UFC doesn't have a deep HW division. It's not like there are a ton if super talented heavyweights fighting in other orgs. UFC has the best heavyweights in the world. The lack of depth thing is just a perception because Cain and JDS have separated themselves from the rest of the division.

Has there ever been a 4th rematch in the UFC? I can't think of one.

Kinda silly to say UFC doesn't have a deep HW division. It's not like there are a ton if super talented heavyweights fighting in other orgs. UFC has the best heavyweights in the world. The lack of depth thing is just a perception because Cain and JDS have separated themselves from the rest of the division.

No it's irrespective of other orgs. Indeed, you help make the point - there are no Cains or JDSs out there fighting for other promotions. Bellator doesn't have anyone near them. There just aren't many top heavyweights like Cain and JDS out there. There are a lot of medium-level HWs. Guys like Roy Nelson. Not sure where Werdum falls into this right now... hope to find out soon though. He should be next in line for a title shot.

I hate to think that tonight will be the last time these two fight, and that this last fight settles the whole thing. It's unfair. Either Can or JDS can win against each other at any time. To really find out who is best they should fight once a month for a year. Out of 100 fights, who wins the most? I really don't know, and that's what makes it so interesting.

I think were going to see it but not next year. If they meet again it will be in 2015

Back