Cain Velasquez trains at WWE Performance Center

Not gonna lie, when I read the title of the thread I thought it was referring to the UFC Performance Institute, then I saw a lot of people talking about WWE...

Cain vs Brock for the Fruit Rollup Championship...errr, I mean UNIVERSAL Championship.

I'd watch. <Moves>

Cain velazques as surprise entrant at the royal rumble, ill watch

cain_velasquez_original.jpg

I want to see Cain do a moonsault. Although I’m pretty sure his knees would be vaporized on impact.

I think he will probably do a couple of matches but I don't see him doing it for a long time especially with all the injuries he's had

He wasn’t training to be a wrestler. He was just hanging out and working out

The wwe performance center is a state of the art training center.

Let's not forget that for a while, Brock wasn't going back to UFC and Ronda wasn't going to WWE. I am not saying Cain goes to WWE, but I wouldn't be shocked if something happens between them at some point.

I'm afraid to even watch this video because he probably does some dumb shit in it.

Fuck Cain.

Dude sits out on his ass after fighting the same 3 guys for most of his career and now he's training for the WWE? I'm sure that'll work out great since he's got the charisma and personality of pocket lint.
A mexican man must have fucked for your girl..Jesus.

Hope he realises what he's getting himself in to, he might have done some amateur wrestling at college but these guys are profesionals!

Ive tried watching amateur wrestling before and ive never seen anyone do so much as a decent bodyslam never mind a running liger bomb. He needs to realise that ufc stuff doesnt work on profesionals, consider rousseys armbar...lethal in the ufc, but even the most basic profesional wrestler seems able to defend and counter it, often looking like they are barely trying!!

Back