Cain Velasquez trains at WWE Performance Center

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
The former UFC heavyweight champion is training at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Fla., this week and also attended the television tapings of NXT, WWE’s popular development brand. WWE posted a story about Velasquez’s presence Thursday, including a video of some of his training.

“All the athletes here have just been really easy to talk to — ask questions and get good feedback,” Velasquez said. “I’m just looking to be in here and learn as much as I can in the time that I’m here. I’ve been a fan of the sport since I was a little kid, now I get to participate in it. It’s great that I have all this accessible to me.”

Velasquez said he lifted and went to wrestling class. WWE.com also reported that he did a round of DDP Yoga with legend Diamond Dallas Page. Of course, Velasquez is a decorated former amateur wrestler, a two-time All-American at Arizona State.

“It’s tough,” Velasquez said. “It’s tough on the body. It’s tough mentally. But it’s fun. This is what I love to do — I love to compete and work out and I can get to do that here.”

https://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/article/cain-velasquez-wwe-performance-center-visit

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Breaking!- Velasquez planning major surgery and epic layoff.

Good for him. I feel like he'd be a star in the WWE!

But is the WWE Performance Center located at sea level???

Imagine a world where more people would rather watch fake fighting than real fighting.

<{cruzshake}>

Good for him. I feel like he'd be a star in the WWE!
Im a big time Cain fan but dude has zero personality, charisma or mic skills
If they give him a manager as a mouthpiece and use him as an occasional mercenary, much like how they use Brock, then he may do OK but having him as a regular player every week wouldnt work

If he can't stay healthy in between fights then he will not be able to handle the strain WWE wrestlers have to go through if he really wanted to become one I think

it's fake as hell but the damage they do to their bodies is real

Im a big time Cain fan but dude has zero personality, charisma or mic skills
If they give him a manager as a mouthpiece and use him as an occasional mercenary, much like how they use Brock, then he may do OK but having him as a regular player every week wouldnt work
DC will be his manager

That’s pretty dope. Cain such a beast. But damn it’s weird to hear his voice.

Seriously can’t remember the last time I heard his voice. Miss Cain.

<2>

There's WWE performance center? And wtf is Cain doing there?!? Dude should he focusing on his ufc return.

So he's learning to throw fake kicks and punches by stomping his foot on the ground?

Back