Cain has promised a return to the cage in 2018. Who should he fight?

Cain could easily cut to MW.
cain-velasquez-fedor-emelianenko.jpg

If he cut his gigantic melon off...

See I want that fourth JDS fight just to know conclusively if Cain is a better fighter cause the second and third fights left a lot unanswered.
That’s a great idea. Then let’s get WME-IMG to resign Bigfoot for Cain vs Silva 3.

Then we want to see the rematch with Werdum at sea level in 2019.

Looking back, Cain will have fought four different people in 8 years. GOAT-worthy...

Werdum is the only answer you goofs. Don't give me some shit about "we've already seen that, why not a fresh matchup?" while suggesting Curtis fuckin Blaydes

Werdum obvious choice ...at sea level or at least vegas level

He won’t be cleared medically.

he’s still lactating

That’s a great idea. Then let’s get WME-IMG to resign Bigfoot for Cain vs Silva 3.

Then we want to see the rematch with Werdum at sea level in 2019.

Looking back, Cain will have fought four different people in 8 years. GOAT-worthy...

I say fuck it and have Werdum and Cain just compete in the ocean with scuba diving gear and oxygen tanks. FACE THE PAIN NEARLY EXTINCT OCEAN ANIMALS!

I love the way you think though. Bigfoot vs Cain is a great potential trilogy. Could maybe live up to Sonnen Vs Horn.

His strength & conditioning coach.

Such a shame this guy can't stay healthy and have a consistent career. He would beat up on all the HWs around today. His toughest fights would be Stipe and Werdum.

Probably needs money for the Porsche.

Back