Cain has promised a return to the cage in 2018. Who should he fight?

Let him TKO the black beast in one round, then let him SMASH ngannou whenever ngannou decides to return to the sport after his ass beating, then let Cain get smashed by the heavyweight GOAT.

The moment for werdum has passed, he had his shot to redeem himself and fucked up. I'm all in for him against reem or ngannou though

I would waste blaydes on Cain though. That's just a bad match up for him and Cain don't got much longer in this game anyways

The first thing he should fight is his urge to overtrain.

Then Curtis Blaydes

Good thing we know he overtrains so no one can accuse him of using steroids that destroy tendons and other body parts.

See I want that fourth JDS fight just to know conclusively if Cain is a better fighter cause the second and third fights left a lot unanswered.

if cain is serious he needs to step right back in and face werdum for part II

Maybe they can bring back Bigfoot for another fight.

Somebody new hopefully. Cain should never accept a rematch at this point.

Why has he been out? What is his actually injury? Body part? Surgery? Rehab?

Overeem. Other than Fedor, I think Overeem would have fought every relevant fighter at HW in the last 15 years then (Sylvia too I guess), both far past their prime but I'd still love to see it.

Feeding him Ngannou would be a really fun fight, doubt the UFC would want to completely bury Francis tho

Blaydes would be good to break the rust and if he performs well then a quick turnaround fight with reem

Back