Cage Warriors 137 & 138

smh those reversals really did kill the under
They did. Kouadja put up more resistance than I thought he would before getting his back taken.

Either Bonner isn’t as good as I thought or kouadja improved enough to get 3 sweeps.

I’m leaning Bonner isn’t as good lol

-.5 a unit on the card

meh

I see 4 good prospects on the card

yousef
Cullen
Tanio
Duijis

mall these guys should get a crack on dwcs

I missed CW 137, but hopefully all of the big favorites in CW 138 win tomorrow as well.

Josh Reed is an all-action fighter who is a good hammer, but terrible nail. He uses his size advantage in most fights, win or lose, and he is there to be hit on the feet at all times. Seems weak when he is pushed/held against the cage. He uses good knees against short opponents who stay in mid-range and/or attempt to close the distance against him.

Some of his fights:

vs. Hazan
vs. Creighton
vs. Gittins
vs. De Paepe

Luke Shanks usually fights at 125, but is fighting at 135 for his second fight in a row. Aggressive fighter who looks for the take down, and will wrap up your legs with his legs like Khabib, and focuses on various arm chokes. When standing, he has good leg kicks that are fast and hard, and seems to be upgrading his boxing, with his best punch being counter straights and counter hooks. He is used to fighting 5-round fights, so cardio isn't an issue for him in 3-round fights. He's from Wellingborough, which is a 2 hour drive away from Colechester, the city where this Cage Warriors card is being held, and he's facing a guy from a different country. Shanks will be the shorter guy here, but he's used to being the shorter fighter.

Some of his fights:

vs. Hignett
vs. Geropoulis
vs. Jenkins
vs. Leblond

I think Shanks will strike just enough to back Reed against the cage, then wrap up his legs and get a take down, followed by tying up his legs Khabib-style, and then working from there. I'm not confident in a finish, but Shanks should win this via grappling as long as he doesn't stand and bang for too long or eat a knee when he's coming in.

Pick: Luke Shanks -210
you are a legend for linking these fights

CW 138 starts in 15 minutes.

Edit: I have a ticket for any of you who need it.

Last edited:

The Lupoli fight was canceled 8 hours ago. Books didn't cancel and refund the bets/money until now. His opponent pulled out.

Now I just have Webb and Shanks to close out two parlays.

unreal was on tanasa and ref takes away 2 pts for knee, isn't it normally 1 pt for fouls? so many bad beats today

Parlay: Adam Cullen + Luke Shanks $148 for $100.39
Parlay: Adam Cullen + Luke Shanks $148 for $100.39 = won <Moves>

Easy money once Shanks got the fight to the ground, as he's a better grappler than Reed.

lmaoooooooooooooo...

James Webb just stood there, not throwing ANYTHING for almost 2 minutes. Dude just ate strikes and eventually got knocked out... What a weird performance by a guy who usually fights well at home.

Jack Dedames +347 $10 for $34.70
Benoit Blanc +211 $10 for $21.10
Michelangelo Lupoli +100 $15 for $15

Parlay: Matthew Bonner + Adam Cullen + James Webb $50 for $50.85
Elliott/Lukosiunas U1.5 $25 for $20

Elliott/Lukosiunas U1.5 $25 for $20
Jack Dedames +347 $10 for $34.70
Benoit Blanc +211 $10 for $21.10

Michelangelo Lupoli +100 $15 for $15

Parlay: Matthew Bonner + Adam Cullen + James Webb $50 for $50.85

+$50.39 profit

cw was flawless for me today other than tanasa shitting the bed with that knee and ref giving 2pt foul instead of 1. still great profits at least

Back