Burger King World Cup promo: whoppers, cash if impregnated by players

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2...rs-money-to-women-impregnated-by-players.html

Burger King Russia apologizes for World Cup promotion offering Whoppers, money to women impregnated by players

As translated by Deadspin, it reads:

"Burger King, within the framework of social responsibility, has appointed a reward for girls who get pregnant from the stars of world football.

"Each will receive 3 million rubles, and a lifelong supply of Whoppers. For these girls, it will be possible to get the best football genes, and will lay down the success of the Russian national team on several generations ahead.

"Forward! We believe in you!"

After the promotion was removed, Burger King's media relations department also released an apology on behalf of the company.

"We are sorry about the clearly offensive promotion that the team in Russia launched online," the company said in a statement obtained by Fox News. "As soon as it was brought to our attention, we had it removed. It certainly does not reflect our brand or our values and we are taking steps to ensure this type of activity does not happen again."

Full article at link. It's an interesting read because of previous horrifying promotions.

So how do you prove its a players kid? Lol.

Mcdonalds wouldnt try to pull some shit like that, they would at least also include happy meal toys for the babies once born

That sounds like Russian BK got hacked by The Onion. I'm following them.

Bout time I take my Whopper Jr on a world tour spreading that special sauce

If only Russian girls were as easy as western girls.

The U.S. government has a similar program. I think it's called "welfare".

Back