Bums Who Doubted Conor McGregor Beating Edward Alvarez

Has that fat brain-dead slob Joey Diaz said anything yet?

Free avatar giveaway!
Because Conor blessed my bum life

Attachments

• IMG_0985.PNG
    IMG_0985.PNG
    342.1 KB · Views: 3
Chael Sonnen is the worst at picking fights, lol

Same happens with every fight. People make predictions, some are wrong.

are you saying the lord Ramon the flying spaghetti monster isnt real?

<{Red Card}><{Rau4}>

The only thing we can prove exists is

th

Eddie is a an athlete, a competitor that has to believe in himself like that, and had reason to believe in himself. I wouldn't read to deeply into the stuff he said pre-fight. Also, he wanted a big payday.

Mark Henry on the other saying he couldn't see any risk does look bad now.

Joe Rogan looks stupid as well. COnor was right that Alvarez was sloppy in the RDA fight. He caught him with a great punch no doubt but then nearly bust a nut and was inefficient AF going for the finish.

Yep, right here too. I thought Eddie could get some TDs because McGregor has nothing off his back. Instead he nearly gets killed the first hit he takes.

I honestly thought Conor was going to lose, and fully respect an amazing win.

That being said I still don't think he's all that many here claim him to be, though I will certainly think twice before betting against him again, lol

Professional MMA fighters. Professional coaches. Gym owners. Journalists. Sports presenters.

Tell me, what is your profession? Must be a very well paying profession to call the above people "bums".

Or are you just another little freak that brags about another man's wealth? You're not Conor McGregor.

His easiest fight became his hardest. At least Conor busted up Nate before getting tapped. Embarrassing.

Back