Bums Who Doubted Conor McGregor Beating Edward Alvarez

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I like Conor, but his fans are weird.

Everything Conor says you hang off of it like it was you. Everyone who talks bad about conor, you take it like it was you.

Whenever conor says something funny I literally imagine all of his fans kicking back thinking "Man, did you hear that...look at how clever I am"

I feel like a high school wrestling team would embarrass Conor so I have no idea why so many people are looking past Eddie when this is such a favorable match up for him. I get that he hasn't looked great in the UFC but Chad Mendes was able to take Conor down repeatedly and I think that Eddie is better at everything

Conor saved christmas for us all. Conorbless you,every one. (Except Eddie,and anyone who lives in philly)

I picked the wrong fighter, but was still a great fight.

I thought it was going to be a competitive fight that could have gone either way. The result blew me away, may be the finest performance from a title challenger I've ever seen. After that performance I wouldn't count him out against Woodley!

These guys were so fucken sure Eddie was going to work Conor over. Hilarious.

I think Eddie (and Aldo) could have won but were both gotten to and (Eddie) forgot their game plan or (José) were determined to KO Conor in 14 seconds.

Props to Conor's pre-fight antics.

Nate was not gotten to, and I'm curious how Khabib will do even though he only has one gameplan and same goes for Tony in regard with keeping their cool.

Funny looking back at what people thought before the fight and comparing it to what actually happened in the octagon

Alvarez sounds like he's punch drunk.

And that fat asshole is an embarrassment to Philadelphia and Joe Rogans head is swelling every time I see him.

Last edited:
I now really believe that these professional fighters simply cannot overcome their bitterness towards McGregor. How could have anyone expected Eddie to "demolish" or "maul" Conor is beyond me. Not to mention Rogan, Joey Diaz and Schaub talking nonsense, but at least majority of people don't take them seriously.

I admit I was totally wrong in how I called this. I thought Eddie would try to wrestle him down and wouldn't dare stand with him. Turns out Mac's TDD was too good and Eddie thought he could stand with him, resulted in a complete and total destruction. I was wrong and Conor put on an absolutely amazing performance. I don't mind eating crow when I get to watch a destruction like that.

Back