Bulletproof glass is a form of idignity and must go says Philadelphia councilwoman Cindy Bass

patti-labelle-performs-at-the-dell-music-center-featuring-cindy-bass-F23N1T.jpg
TW-4301-820.jpg

Is it a coincidence that she is black and hangs around with other black people? Not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying bulletproof glass is racist is all.

Every time I see bullet proof glass around the cashier, I immediately start exercising my White Male privilege on the customers in the store. I want them to feel me and the glass oppressing them.

Government/10.

Idiots that take half your money at gunpoint and then tell you how to live your life.

This bill is pants on head stupid and she should be ashamed of herself.

So the plan is to get all the employees of the stores selling liquor killed. Then the store can't find new employees to work there because of the murders. So people can't buy beer anymore. Which causes the crime rate to go down. Then I look good for my re-election. - lady

<seedat>

I don't get it. What is this supposed to accomplish?

The only thing I can think of is that the idea would be to get store owners to sell more wholesome (moral?) items because they wouldn't have the protection of a screen. But that's so stupid it can't be right.

Edit: Maybe they just want to scare liquor store owners off? If so, it's still ridiculous. It's just saying we don't like you so we're going to make it illegal to protect yourself. There's not even the semblance of good rationale behind it.

If you close the local liquor stores, the drunks are going to drive to the nearest store instead of walking.

She should work the register at one of those places for a weekend and see how she feels on Monday.
They need to remove the glass before her shift starts.

Liquor stores are in the hood because the people want them there. Free market etc

Never knew there was an anti-bulletproof glass lobby. Dum dum dum dum dum

Do you want rooftop koreans? Because that's how you get rooftop koreans
006.jpg

The worst indignity is political and economically neglecting a community for such a long period in which bullet proof glass is actually needed. I wish these cunt politicians would stop treating tiny symptoms and actually go after causes.

No. The only neglect is coming from the parents who raise such terrible children that their neighborhood needs bullet proof glass.

Responsible parents don't raise murderers. And there are poor communities where crime is not outrageous. Urban folks need to start raising their children in safe and stable homes.

It starts with the family and parenting. That politician should be calling out bad parents. She should be calling out fatherless families. She should be calling out children who misbehave at school.

She shouldn't be making excuses for crime and she shouldn't be trying to make criminals feel better about themselves.

OMG. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

No. The only neglect is coming from the parents who raise such terrible children that their neighborhood needs bullet proof glass.

Responsible parents don't raise murderers. And there are poor communities where crime is not outrageous. Urban folks need to start raising their children in safe and stable homes.

It starts with the family and parenting. That politician should be calling out bad parents. She should be calling out fatherless families. She should be calling out children who misbehave at school.

She shouldn't be making excuses for crime and she shouldn't be trying to make criminals feel better about themselves.

OMG. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

So, Chicago, Detroit, and other cities like them are the result of bad parenting? You're kind of speaking against your GOP talking points.....

if you have bulletproof glass in your business, there's a good chance it's needed...

just saying

So, Chicago, Detroit, and other cities like them are the result of bad parenting? You're kind of speaking against your GOP talking points.....

YES. Those places have tons of crime because shitty parents end up raising kids with poor morals and behavior. The lack of quality fathers really fucks up children as well.

How can a child succeed when they grow up with an angry single mom who is leaching from the government and complaining about everything.

Good parents teach their children to be hard working, polite and respectful. Good parents teach personal responsibility. None of that is happening in the urban ghettos in the cities you mentioned. The parents are raising gang bangers, murderers and violent psychopaths.

YES. Those places have tons of crime because shitty parents end up raising kids with poor morals and behavior. The lack of quality fathers really fucks up children as well.

How can a child succeed when they grow up with an angry single mom who is leaching from the government and complaining about everything.

Good parents teach their children to be hard working, polite and respectful. Good parents teach personal responsibility. None of that is happening in the urban ghettos in the cities you mentioned. The parents are raising gang bangers, murderers and violent psychopaths.

This is all nebulous boiler plate talk. It makes platitudes while addressing nothing. I'll laugh when in another thread you proceed to blame the performance of entire cities on democratic leadership....

Sort of sounds like the family of that guy who got shot during a break in saying “ where else is he supposed to get money to buy cloths etc.

Just the liquor stores, or will the bullet proof KFC's and other establishments be required to take theirs down as well?

maxresdefault.jpg

Back