Buffy the Vampire Slayer 20th Anniversary Reunion

Uh, I do remember what I said. The promise... to protect her. If I'da done that... even if I didn't make it... you wouldn't have had to jump. But I want you to know I did save you. Not when it counted, of course, but, after that. Every night after that. I'd see it all again... I do something different. Faster or more clever, you know? Dozens of times, lots of different ways... Every night I save you.

tumblr_n0vr8o6TdV1s5zj1ko1_250.gif

You know what crushed me?

When Wesley was dying, and Illyria asked him if he wanted her to lie to him now, and he said "yes please", and she slipped into the Fred guise.

I sobbed like a child during this scene.

@Loiosh Did you ever post in a Buffy online forum? I did - it was my first internet interaction experience and it was so much funny going really deep into every episode and every theory.

Man...

I remember watching this as kid living in Korea. Episode here, episode there.

This and Angel, enjoyed them both.

These guys used to creep me out

latest

Buffy in a cheerleading uniform was nice . boner city.pop.1
tumblr_na7mziXQ5A1qaepp4o8_250.gif

And Cordelia
b1a5c6c3c92306bbf63fd1c076bec681.jpg

I also just want to say that the show changed me. Anya, Willow and Xander all taught me that you could be damaged, different, useless sometimes, make huge mistakes and fall all the way down, and still you can be loved and redeemed.

Joss Whedon is a genius and I think he probably saved lives with that show.

Buffy becomes ufc HW champ with 6 months of sprawl training .

I never realized so many shitty actors came from that shitty show. Weird

So much nostalgia, that's the one show that I would tune into religiously every week.

Where's Giles at?

^ a play in London nm -.-

Amazing series (except for season one), one of my favorite shows ever. Seasons 2 and 3 were the best. Lots of terrific episodes throughout its run with "The Body" being my best episode ever in television.

@Loiosh @fingercuffs @Nonsense Anybody else a fan of the show or Angel?

Buffy and Angel are amongst my fav shows. Spike is one of my fav TV characters. The Body is the one of the saddest episodes I can remember in all of TV. My fav episode is Tabula Rasa, which comes after my least fav episode which is probably the most popular and acclaimed of the series, Once More, with Feeling. I'm just not into musicals.

I didn't watch either show when they first aired, only years later. I was skeptical when I first began thinking it was a show aimed only at teenage girls. I stuck around because of the females on the show, but then also started to catch on to the quality and got hooked.

@Loiosh Did you ever post in a Buffy online forum? I did - it was my first internet interaction experience and it was so much funny going really deep into every episode and every theory.

I never have.

I've never explored a forum dedicated to fans of one show, not even for Firefly, which still has forums, based off a single season of a show.

Watched the show and it was good, but enjoyed Angel a lot more. The whole Detective Agency for the Supernatural in LA is a lot more appealing to me than High School/College girl stuff.

Amazing series (except for season one), one of my favorite shows ever. Seasons 2 and 3 were the best. Lots of terrific episodes throughout its run with "The Body" being my best episode ever in television.

@Loiosh @fingercuffs @Nonsense Anybody else a fan of the show or Angel?

I was a big fan of this show. I agree that "The Body" might be the best episode ever. Now you mean of any show, right? It's one that springs to mind for sure. I enjoyed both shows actually, the whole "Buffyverse" as they say. I've also read the season 8 comic and will likely get season 9. The story continues and doesn't disappoint and I appreciate the art. So far anyway.

20 years huh?

whoa.

Faith was a smoke show!!

I always wanted Xander and Willow to hook up.

IThe series finale needed more main characters dead.

Back