• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Bubbaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

priceless

The_Ultimate_Fighter_S17_E05_X264_400_P_MP4_Se.jpg

ahh I was hoping somone got a screengarab of that. Beautiful thatnks.

Josh...., your next buddy. After Bubba and you are out, then Team Jones may find some unity.

Got no one to blame but yourselves. I'm was rooting for Team Jones, but supposedly their two best guys are pri-madonnas and did more damage to the team with their elitist primadonna attitudes. I still like the cool guys left on Team Jones, but Damn Bubba all talk no game.

Tor will handle Sammon, and Josh will blame his left knee, left side, left neck. He's already makingt excuses. 1 gone one left.

Suprisingly now I heard someone on Sonnen's team saying Uriah Hall is not a team player (was it Bigslow?) apparently Hall's jab was too hard for them in sparring even with headgear on??? Damn Hall is a beast. War Uriah!

Very happy to watch Bubba eat his words. Up next, Josh.

Just another example of a guy who didn't have anything else to do so he thought fighting would at least make him look cool. MMA needs more athletes, not tatted up guys trying to look cool. Really glad there are several promising contestants on this season.

It's sad to his performance being the way it was. After all the talk he did, he didn't live up to the hype.

Tor will handle Sammon, and Josh will blame his left knee, left side, left neck. He's already makingt excuses. 1 gone one left.

Suprisingly now I heard someone on Sonnen's team saying Uriah Hall is not a team player (was it Bigslow?) apparently Hall's jab was too hard for them in sparring even with headgear on??? Damn Hall is a beast. War Uriah!

Bubba really is mentally weak which is why he has to talk himself up so much. He got position easily many times throughout the fight but couldn't stabilise because he underestimated his far less experienced opponent and his wrestling is weak.

Josh is just an arrogant douche. Can't wait to see him battered by Tor.

Uriah Hall just seems like he can't pull his punches in sparring. I doubt it was just a jab but a power jab that he tried to take Barnatts head off with. Barnatt doesn't seem like a whiny bitch so we'll see.

What are the chances that Bubba gets a wildcard and shot at redemption?

He has a lot of work to do but Dana did say they would keep everyone this season so keep improving and you might hit the prelims. :icon_arro

I didn't think he was that terrible, to be honest. He didn't do anything particularly impressive but we've seen far, far worse on TUF. I think he just seemed worse than he was because of how much he's been talking himself up.

I will say, though, that his guard looked really bad. How many times did Kelvin end up in side control? He didn't look like he was even trying to stop him. I get the feeling he breaks under pressure.

I stood up and applauded kelvin..great win over the sho nuff grand master bubba..
if he has a awesome ground game, he wants to come nowhere near gracie barra..my daughter would stretch him on that form..

forget him, and well done kelvin..

Lol at Bubba.
Hated this dude since he and Josh gave Preston shit because of Jones picked him to fight. Seriously, why run your team mate down when he's just doing what he's supposed to and him winning is in your best interests.

Hope Josh loses too.

He's 20-6 with a 6 fight winning streak, compare that to 5-6 fight careers most guys on TUF have. Uriah Hall was cockier than him, it's just we were annoyed because he tried to play the guys so it amplified his cockiness.

I'm sure Bubba gets the wildcard just because it will piss everyone off. I hope he gets matched up against a killer on the finale.

That fight was pretty sloppy. Neither guy was able to keep any control on top. How was that even going to be scored, lol? I had no idea who won the first round, but I knew I had lost by watching it.

Bubba isn't the most likable guy so far but I don't hate him as some others seem to. It's easy to forget that a lot of these guys are young and don't have a lot of life experience. They may not know how to handle themselves as well as some of us do who have ten or twenty years on them.

Often all the bravado is nothing but a front from a nervous young fighter who is scared to death. Don't be too hard on the guy.

priceless

The_Ultimate_Fighter_S17_E05_X264_400_P_MP4_Se.jpg

I think that look on his face is total shock that he is losing the fight. As if he could not believe he was losing. I was glad to see him get finished. Dude is annoying as hell.

Back