Bubbaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

tjohnsont

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
NO gas. NO technique. Let a guy that only has heart beat him. LOL

Bubba bark bigger than his bite. LOL

Wouldn't be suprised the producers made him volunteer to be the bad guy with the big mouth since Jon Jones obviously should know that this guy is low grade.

And I only say this cuz of all that talk. :icon_lol:

Perfect setup. Something tells me he's probably a nice guy the show put him up to this. Cuz there's no way he can suk that bad and actually think he's that good to justify all that talk.

I couldn't agree more. I am so sick of hearing these guys on TUF talk about how good they are and what they are going to do and then just go out there and lay an egg. I know it's a tv show and they have to hype it and talk themselves up but tonight was ridiculous.

This guy thinks he's way better than he is.

I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt. The producers might have put him up to it. Unless Bubba is that delusional to really believe he's good enough to talk himself up and have no respect for the other fighters.

Lol bubba mr talker but no can walk da walk . lol he tapped out like ten times ha ha

The way he was talking, you'd think he was the former Pride GP champion, and he is on TUF to unify the title or something

Dunno, seemed to be treating it as a rolling session, giving up position like it's no big deal. I was half-watching it though.

priceless

The_Ultimate_Fighter_S17_E05_X264_400_P_MP4_Se.jpg

Seems like you buy into the fabricated hype just like the producers wanted.

What was weird to me, I feel like Bubba gave up position and 3 rear naked choke opportunties - I hate to say it but it looked like he was throwing the fight

Bubba was so bad it's ridiculous. With some of the terrible cuts they've been making recently I really don't want to see them waste a roster spot on him. He has no business fighting in the UFC.

Seems like you buy into the fabricated hype just like the producers wanted.

What was weird to me, I feel like Bubba gave up position and 3 rear naked choke opportunties - I hate to say it but it looked like he was throwing the fight

Nope.

Both guys were very bad at maintaining top position because they dove on shitty sub attempts, Kelvin just happened to be the first to successfully capitalize on a mistake.

Fucking knew he'd lose. I hope Jon doesn't owe this guy anymore more favors, sigh.

Agree, the guy was just straight up bad. It was such a bad performance that when combined with the hype, you ALMOST wonder if he threw the fight in exchange for a guaranteed wild card. But that's probably just my tin foil hat talking, and he really is that bad.

I think he seemed worse than what he was (personality) because he was the most vocal on a humble cast this season.

In seasons past, he wouldnt have raised an eye brow.

Still, I loved watching him frantically tap :)

Back