Buakaw in Glory???

Just want to put this out here

Buakaw dominated against Dylan Salvador. I wonder how it would have looled in KB

I heard some rumor that Kunlun wanted to work together with Glory (or perhaps merge) and apparently Glory cancelled the talks (the Badr fight might have had something to do with it) and as a result, Kunlun basically 'gave' their fighters to smaller organisations, so that they can grow and eventually outshine Glory. Anyone hear something about this ?

I think Bellator should try and throw money Buakaw's way for their kickboxing shows. They have Viacom behind them and need ratings and names badly. He's one of the only names that hardcore US combat sports fans know. I think a fight with him on Spike would generate more interest than their other shows have.

I wish they'd throw a bunch of money at him and Petro to do a rematch in America on Spike. Of course it will never happen but I want to see it.

I think Bellator should try and throw money Buakaw's way for their kickboxing shows. They have Viacom behind them and need ratings and names badly. He's one of the only names that hardcore US combat sports fans know. I think a fight with him on Spike would generate more interest than their other shows have.

I wish they'd throw a bunch of money at him and Petro to do a rematch in America on Spike. Of course it will never happen but I want to see it.

you are kidding yourself......americans are not going to tune in to watch buakaw. nobody knows him besided a couple of people

you are kidding yourself......americans are not going to tune in to watch buakaw. nobody knows him besided a couple of people

Did you miss the part where I said "he's one of the only names that HARDCORE fans know"?

Bellator has a kickboxing show. Almost no one watches it right now. If you don't think their ratings would increase a little bit having Buakaw headline, with a proper build, from the no names they have had on that show, you are just wrong.

I never said millions of people are going to watch him. Also when Glory had Giorgio on Spike, they did better ratings than usual, for the show he got KO'd by Ristie in. So I believe if they put Giorgio vs Buakaw on Spike and actually built it up, it would attract more interest from the hardcore fan base, and probably get extra viewers. If you think this is incorrect you don't know how this business works. People need to feel like they're watching something important to care. Buakaw and Petrosyan fighting on Spike would attract more attention than their shitty Bellator KB shows they have done so far, that's a fact. I never said it would bring in UFC on Fox numbers.

I think WWE style vignettes warning us BUAKAW is making his North American television debut w/some training footage,treekicking finished with a fancy elbow would win over any SPIKE fan who saw it. The western worlds been wanting a Bruce Lee for years and he's the closest this generation has. Bellator got tons of views off a street fighter gimmick how could they not with a guy who looks straight out of a video game?

I think WWE style vignettes warning us BUAKAW is making his North American television debut w/some training footage,treekicking finished with a fancy elbow would win over any SPIKE fan who saw it. The western worlds been wanting a Bruce Lee for years and he's the closest this generation has. Bellator got tons of views off a street fighter gimmick how could they not with a guy who looks straight out of a video game?

make it happen Coker.

Whenever I post Buakaw doing anything on FB randoms come out of the woodwork like OMG so I don't see what the issue is selling him to marks.

buakaw makes bank in china, if any org wants him to fight for them consistently they have to shell out a bit. not really sure its worth it.

With the kind of roster Bellakick has, getting Buakaw would just mean brutal squash matches. Maybe they could get one of the former MAX guys who aren't still high level but are still competent.

I liked Bellators last show Ross lost his 1st rd and Schilling losing to a random euro seemed feasible even the a)vs c) level fighter main event was fun. I'm not saying I'm FOR squash matches but that last Bellakick show had a nice fun WWF Superstars vibe to it lol. You throw Buakaw into that mix I'm definitely grabbing some beers to watch him crush some random dude who's just glad to be sharing air with him.

Back