Buakaw in Glory???

UbuntuFTW

White Belt
Reaction score
Will Buakaw ever fight in Glory? I would love to see him vs Kiria.

We will see...he has been milking his name for all the money he got screwed by Por Pramuk for two years now.
He still has the will to keep, we will just have to wait if he wants to cruise to the sunset or take step up for his legacy.

He is basically at Masato's level in Thailand, so retirement is always a possibility.

I guess he finally does make money, probably thats why he signed with K-1. But I believe Glory could afford to give him a good offer, there would be lots of great fights for Buakaw in Glory. Would love to see him there, but I have my doubts... We'll see. Glory knows that the fans want him, but it's not that simple

I'd guess maybe. If K-1 does well in china, keeps afloat and treats him well I doubt not anytime soon though.

Then I pray to God that K1 bankrupt again before that, or they have problems
with Buakaw and Glory buys his contract.

Why would anyone wish one of the better kickboxing orgs would go out of business? It's not like we have too many kickboxing events.

I'd guess maybe. If K-1 does well in china, keeps afloat and treats him well I doubt not anytime soon though.

Why would anyone wish one of the better kickboxing orgs would go out of business? It's not like we have too many kickboxing events.

Yeah...K1, Max muay thai, and Chinese promotion seem to be best buds at the moment.
I would love to see this remnant of K1 merges with Glory, have you seen last K1
event? That is worse than local rural Thai promotion level.
As a K1 fan I no longer wants to see K1 name being ruined any further.

Yeah K-1 should just leave quietly(and pay Buakaw) and leave all the glory to glory.

I would love to see this remnant of K1 merges with Glory, have you seen last K1
event? That is worse than local rural Thai promotion level.

They are one more org around to pay fighters to fight, offering more opportunities for more fighters to be actual pro's or at least semi rather than complete hobbyists.

K-1 isn't the K-1 of old but at least I'm still very glad they are around.

Last edited:
If K1 can survive for two years or so i think they could build up some serious talent. And some of those guys from china really can bang. Just let

Just Euro exclusive and AFAIK no actual fights agreed yet.

Cor Hemmers.
Okay no I'm not. I just watch stuffs. Also not like I've heard it from Edwin Van Os or Buakaw who'd probably know better :/

he won't quit china market...he's huge there.he doesn't have to go to glory to fight glory fighters...kiria fights for kunlun anyway and they would pay a lot more.

but he should return to europe to fight....it would be great to see him back here.
when he has the chance to choose the fight he opts for non-chinese like kulebin or salvador,but kunlun had him sign a 6 fight contract with chinese only fighters.

he's been training hard for most year now but he's 35 next year..can't expect more from him after all these years.just happy he's making loads of money

Rather see buakaw in lion fights for the elbows

Back