Brother of Gokhan Saki arrested in Dubai in massive drug trafficking case

<{chips}>
Damn my bad.

But I'm pretty sure, China has been killing off people who got caught with selling or having drugs.

Singapore and Thailand are more enthusiastic and open about it.

You get a notice on your visa that trafficking means death.

Check your entry visa for the info.

I don't understand, how do they know whether the person is drug trafficking by checking their entry visa ? If they are simply checking the past records, I'm pretty sure China is doing the same thing.

images

Dubai Express

Last edited:
I don't understand, how do they know whether the person is drug trafficking by checking their entry visa ? If they are simply checking the past records, I'm pretty sure China is doing the same thing.

They know all. If they don't grab you know, it's simply because the investigation is not totally finished.

He looks like someone who would be involved in that sort of thing. Just sayin'...

The Dutch kickboxing scene always had insanely strong ties with the criminal underworld. I remember when Golden Glory's founder did 20 years for a double homicide and then was murdered himself. Plus, well Turks and North Africans being also over-represented in both fight sports and drug trafficking all over Europe. Seriously, we just had tributes in France for a BJJ competitor of North African decent who got all the praises in the world, but without telling that the guy was shot in drug-smuggling related payback.

The Dutch kickboxing scene always had insanely strong ties with the criminal underworld. I remember when Golden Glory's founder did 20 years for a double homicide and then was murdered himself. Plus, well Turks and North Africans being also over-represented in both fight sports and drug trafficking all over Europe. Seriously, we just had tributes in France for a BJJ competitor of North African decent who got all the praises in the world, but without telling that the guy was shot in drug-smuggling related payback.

Yep many gym in the Netherlands are being used as "covered up" recruitment centers for henchmen by mobsters...

Also several world renowned dutch kickboxers have previously been debt collectors/enforcers for the mob..
And some have even reached a good level of responsabilities in some of those orgs..

i don't speak freaky deaky dutch

who's the guy ?

who's the guy ?

I'm obviously not going to drop his name here, but he wasn't a black belt so I guess there are no reason for him to be known outside the French BJJ circles. By the way the tributes only put photos online and called him "champion" and such, so you couldn't do a google search on his name and find the articles about the shooting. I know in America it is common to publicly display mugshots and names of anyone who got arrested, even for small theft and DUI, but it is extremely frowned upon in France.

I'm obviously not going to drop his name here, but he wasn't a black belt so I guess there are no reason for him to be known outside the French BJJ circles. By the way the tributes only put photos online and called him "champion" and such, so you couldn't do a google search on his name and find the articles about the shooting. I know in America it is common to publicly display mugshots and names of anyone who got arrested, even for small theft and DUI, but it is extremely frowned upon in France.

Ok, je croyais que c'était un black belt et un champion connu, d'où ma question. j'ai cherché et je pense avoir trouvé (RB?) mais ils disent qu'il était champion du monde?? genre en blue ou purple?
anyway je n'avais jamais entendu parler de lui.

Back