Brook vs Spence

I concur.

He's got the same kinda footwork that Khan displayed whilst under Roach: fast wheels but too skittery & never totally under himself.

This allows him to flit about but it's why he gets pushed to the ropes so often; if he didn't go there he'd run out of ring & end up doing the Bambi-on-rollerskates thing. Too much bounce in it for my liking.

I feel he also becomes too square when he does the side step/gallop (not sure the correct term to use). Anyways, he is too squared up when he circles, and that is why someone like Collazo was able to time him to well, and hit him right in the gut.

Oh wow...thats wrong...real wrong

Added to playlist. I think i have the full list now .Will have them all cranked out by next week for you.

No worries dude. Like i said you've been cool on the bet.

Where's drunk JayE at these days? Haven't seen that guy in a minute. He's a solid guy.

Not really drinking less, just doing better things when I'm drunk than posting on sherdog, lol.

Not really drinking less, just doing better things when I'm drunk than posting on sherdog, lol.

Anytime I'm in a record store I ask the guy at the front if they have any Townes albums. I always get a, "I wish" type of response. He's one of those guys that just didn't sell many records so they are rare as hell to come across. One store owner told me he had one a few years ago and sold it for $100 and wish he had kept it. I was in Houston last year and had an owner tell me, "This is Texas, I haven't seen a Townes album come through those doors in 10 years."

Oh well, I'm not spending a hundred on an album anyways. I'd be afraid to play the damn thing.

I am pretty sure cottage cheese and I have talked about Danny closing his eyes before. It looks funny when you see it, but once the body mechanics for a house cleaning left hook begin you have already decided where it is landing. Whether or not your eyes remained open is not really going to change that much, you aren't readjusting mid swing.

Anytime I'm in a record store I ask the guy at the front if they have any Townes albums. I always get a, "I wish" type of response. He's one of those guys that just didn't sell many records so they are rare as hell to come across. One store owner told me he had one a few years ago and sold it for $100 and wish he had kept it. I was in Houston last year and had an owner tell me, "This is Texas, I haven't seen a Townes album come through those doors in 10 years."

Oh well, I'm not spending a hundred on an album anyways. I'd be afraid to play the damn thing.

I know a lot of people who would definitely spend $100 on a Townes record (minimum). Probably not me, but a lot of people would. Like you said, though, probably wouldn't risk playing it too often.

I know a lot of people who would definitely spend $100 on a Townes record (minimum). Probably not me, but a lot of people would. Like you said, though, probably wouldn't risk playing it too often.

Honestly...If I do come across it, I'll probably buy it.

YOLO!

No worries dude. Like i said you've been cool on the bet.
Same. You were cool people on the other bet too. Maybe Thurman Spence can be the tie breaker. But Im going to need a TON of convincing to go with Thurman. Definitely not the smart move. Lol

Same. You were cool people on the other bet too. Maybe Thurman Spence can be the tie breaker. But Im going to need a TON of convincing to go with Thurman. Definitely not the smart move. Lol

We will figure something out

Amazon.com is your friend.

Hahahahah I feel you. They should the breathalyzer for posting on the doge.

After one drunk posts too many times they get the breathalyzer, kinda like dubs, then you have to breath in to it for the "Post Reply" button to work.

Yo what was your final score on the brook spence fight? Reading through the thread I think we had very similar scores.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back