Broner - LOL (Shoop)

i don't like to kick a man when he's down, but broner just deserves it for all the disrespect he's spewed over the years. lol.

Get that bukkake crap out of here. I'm not comfortable enough with my sexuality to see that crap.

GcWqAeQ.jpg

This thread is pure gold.

I used to like Broner when i saw him fight for the first few times, but he turned out to be quite the douche, hopefully Maidana humbled him a bit.

Yeah I'm late to the party but here's an animated GIF if you need it

zpxkgUO.gif

You have to love the little stanky leg that Broner does after the first knockdown. That made me chuckle

Like the announcer said during the fight, Maidana set that low left hook perfectly.

It reminded me of the Jhonny Gonzalez vs Mares finish, clearly not as crisp but still well executed in regards that by throwing punches from weird angles got the punches to land right on the mark somehow and with power. Garcia must have saw something where he felt that Maidana shouldnt be spamming right hands all fight long like he usually does(works but still), i have never seen Marcos throw so many left hooks (dude is improving before our eyes)

broner got sonned in the ring and on the net, lol

these shoops are nothing less than epic....:)

Back