1312180355480101.jpg

celine_broner.jpg

brolionh9dfd.png

100_2103-1.jpg

broner_viking-1.jpg

hahahahahahah...

all fantastic...

keep up the good work.

I just heard about this thread and had to check t out for myself. Really amazing.

I just keep laughing... amazing!! the Sharkeisha ones- dude just set him self up in so many amazing ways. Straight sitting duck.

Please keep them coming Shoopers... Great work!

rjdtlu.jpg

This thread is epic, it should reach lee hotti status soon. Maybe broner will be a mall security guard one day as well.

In all seriousness, was he alright after the fight? He took some hellacious shots and just ran away afterwards, looking like a fucking zombie. Was he okay?

Never seen Sharkeisha before. Never heard of her. Google'd her. Good shit, boys.

if anyone deserves this, Boner does, hope he humbles himself, he thinks he is floyd, but he couldn't shine Floyd's shoes, he will never be on that level no matter how hard he wants to be him

The Karate Kid, Ice Skating and Viking Broner were good. This whole thread is great. I approve.

My humble contribution.

I don't think Broner flopped over the headbutt.. When he got headbutted he was talkin to the ref to complain about it and got hit with a left hook by a very heavy handed fighter, you can see in the slow mo his jaw slam on the roof of his mouth and his chin was up, I think thats what shook him, don't think he was fakin it. Shit looked like it hurt

lol yeah, right.....

Back