Broner Arrested On Warrants...Shootout

Yeah I dont get it either. Dude had a swimming pool and a movie theatre in his house. WHy leave? Anything you want can just come to you.
I guess we are maybe too old or too cheap to be Ballers..lol

Exactly, if my house had either of those things every night is movie or pool party night. Even if I had to force people.

goonies_orv.gif

Lol. I'll hit a few things.

-Uber doesn't work for athletes. It's some random person driving them who will probably go full swimfan.
-There is no helping Broner. What's funny is he's actually a really cool dude. People around him are awful
-Hitmandez was a fake thug. Had a lot of family issues.

Lol. I'll hit a few things.

-Uber doesn't work for athletes. It's some random person driving them who will probably go full swimfan.
-There is no helping Broner. What's funny is he's actually a really cool dude. People around him are awful
-Hitmandez was a fake thug. Had a lot of family issues.
Its no different than taking a taxi. Rather do that than risk dui or getting pulled over with warrants. Uber people are checked more closely than most cabbies.
Or there are car services that specialize in high profile people.

Riding in back of a fanboy uber > Riding in tha back of a police car.

Its no different than taking a taxi. Rather do that than risk dui or getting pulled over with warrants. Uber people are checked more closely than most cabbies.
Or there are car services that specialize in high profile people.

Riding in back of a fanboy uber > Riding in tha back of a police car.

I trust my driver better

Wait, did he get arrested for being in a shootout, or for warrants not getting his previous shit taken care of?
Either way, as baller as this guy claims to be, he should be able to have his boys go out and round chicks up to come back to the pad and party while he stays at home out of trouble. That episode of "Entourage" where Turtle is out rounding chicks up at a store comes to mind...

Back