Broner Arrested On Warrants...Shootout

Floyd should disregard for the law and other people as evidence by his repeated domestic abuse and prison sentence.
Domestic abuse isnt related to this conversation or Broner's issues.
Broner isnt like he is because Floyd got physical with his baby's mama.
Just gave you a whole list of things he doesn't copy. Ignore that to tie unrelated things that are a reach. Lol
Hes a grown man with his own money, team, and career. He acts like who he is.

Just gave you a whole list of things he doesn't copy. Ignore that to tie unrelated things that are a reach. Lol

Basically

broner got shot at in his own hometown

Basically

broner got shot at in his own hometown
The craziest part about it is that the shooting wasn't investigated or reported until after they stopped Broner and noticed the bullet holes in the truck.
Could you imagine hanging out at a bar/club. A car gets shot up AND NOBODY CALLS THE COPS. Lol. Probably shouldn't hang with people or places like that if you value your life or success.
What a classy joint. How do I make reservations.

Yes. Floyd shows disregard for the law and others. So does Broner. Floyd associated himself with this guy. Whoops.

Yes. Floyd shows disregard for the law and others. So does Broner. Floyd associated himself with this guy. Whoops.
Why do you keep ignoring the whole list of specific smart things that Floyd does that Broner doesn't?

Your one generic reach or a connection doesn't outweigh all those.
Sounds more like a witch hunt for Floyd.

This. I hope Davis sees the light, and gives up the hood nonsense. In the wake of what happened to Hernandez recently, just a heaping pile of wasted potential, .

Damn, I watch too much boxing when I immediately associated your comment to Dusty Hernandez and went to check what happened to him and was already thinking what horrible luck and shitty boxing business RocNation got themselves into entering the boxing world.

Lol, yeah of course you meant the hand-egg Hernandez, yeah he goofed.

Broner gon' be Broner. Big bro is disappoint.

I'm gathering from the comments that this is, in a roundabout way, yet another testament to Floyd's greatness.

The craziest part about it is that the shooting wasn't investigated or reported until after they stopped Broner and noticed the bullet holes in the truck.
Could you imagine hanging out at a bar/club. A car gets shot up AND NOBODY CALLS THE COPS. Lol. Probably shouldn't hang with people or places like that if you value your life or success.
What a classy joint. How do I make reservations.
Would you say that place is #1 with a bullet?

Yeah ok that was awful. I apologize

I'm still certain he gave that homeless dude money on video and then had his boys beat the shit out of him and take it back.

Man, my son about had me convinced he was sober, now. Stopped drinking.
I was thinking maybe he had one more shot left, another run at being great. He really squandered some talent if he's off the wagon again. Jesus, I mean a real waste of natural boxing talent if we're nearing the end of his boxing story.
And I hear Seano, too. I said it verbatim to my son already and he was convinced Broner was turning it around. Had so much faith.
I did find it odd that it was an old DUI warrant (2014) when he was in the slammer last year, and also that he didn't get another one last night---if indeed he's still some kind of alcohol/drug abuser/addict.
Another personal hurdle he can beat---or a good lesson in "talk is cheap" for my son. For Broner's sake, I hope it's the former because the latter means he's not long for this world. I'd wager against him, but I hope he proves me wrong.

Buncha haters ITT. Broner keeps it 100.

Man, my son about had me convinced he was sober, now. Stopped drinking.
I was thinking maybe he had one more shot left, another run at being great. He really squandered some talent if he's off the wagon again. Jesus, I mean a real waste of natural boxing talent if we're nearing the end of his boxing story.
And I hear Seano, too. I said it verbatim to my son already and he was convinced Broner was turning it around. Had so much faith.
I did find it odd that it was an old DUI warrant (2014) when he was in the slammer last year, and also that he didn't get another one last night---if indeed he's still some kind of alcohol/drug abuser/addict.
Another personal hurdle he can beat---or a good lesson in "talk is cheap" for my son. For Broner's sake, I hope it's the former because the latter means he's not long for this world. I'd wager against him, but I hope he proves me wrong.

how old is PHATV Jr?

I hope we're not seeing an Aaron Hernandez situation playing out in front of our eyes right now. Concerning to say the least.

how old is PHATV Jr?

I hope we're not seeing an Aaron Hernandez situation playing out in front of our eyes right now. Concerning to say the least.

17 in a couple weeks.

Unless this was a fluke occurrence, it sounds very bad. He had a Maybach S600 a few months back when the boy went down to shoot hoops and watch his team play some rapper's team or something along those lines. Robert Easter was on Broner's team.
I guess you take out the SUV on party nights? More low-key? Better to leave the Maybach at home if there will be shooting?
What a mess.

Just looked up Aaron Hernandez..Brutal.

Was on near 40mil at one stage.

I don't understand why these millionaire athletes want to be gangsters so badly.

Aaron Hernandez, multi-millionaire football player, could buy anything he wants, have his pick of women, and no - he'd rather be a thug and murder people. It makes no fucking sense.

I don't understand why these millionaire athletes want to be gangsters so badly.

Aaron Hernandez, multi-millionaire football player, could buy anything he wants, have his pick of women, and no - he'd rather be a thug and murder people. It makes no fucking sense.
What I dont get is why dont they just use uber? Or why not just have house parties or parties where they control who comes in if they have to party so bad?
They literally have the money to make their homes to where you would never want to leave. With todays technology they could get bus loads of friends to come over just by tweeting.
Going out to show off to a bunch of regular try too hards is not worth your life or career.

What I dont get is why dont they just use uber? Or why not just have house parties or parties where they control who comes in if they have to party so bad?
They literally have the money to make their homes to where you would never want to leave. With todays technology they could get bus loads of friends to come over just by tweeting.
Going out to show off to a bunch of regular try too hards is not worth your life or career.

Yeah I dont get it either. Dude had a swimming pool and a movie theatre in his house. WHy leave? Anything you want can just come to you.

Back