Broken America: Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson and Stefan Molyneux (Must Watch)

jesse lee peterson is one of these guys the right brings out to say things they wouldnt say because they dont want to be called racist. so it cant be racist because its not me its a black guy saying it! hes a joke. there was a story a few years ago about how he has these black conservative groups that dont really have much support but they just sound good to right wing news orgs and talk show hosts can make him sound like hes a somebody with some kind of influence. of course hes more than happy to come on. hes a favorite of sean hannity.

jesse lee peterson is one of these guys the right brings out to say things they wouldnt say because they dont want to be called racist. so it cant be racist because its not me its a black guy saying it! hes a joke. there was a story a few years ago about how he has these black conservative groups that dont really have much support but they just sound good to right wing news orgs and talk show hosts can make him sound like hes a somebody with some kind of influence. of course hes more than happy to come on. hes a favorite of sean hannity.

Do you mind just elaborating a little bit?

Great interview! Forgiveness truly does set us free! We need to seek Christ first. Then we can transform our homes and next our circles of influence.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Imaginary friends to the rescue!!
<{anton}>

Y'all people in here hating on Molyneux. The guy's great with a huge subscribership yet keeps putting out tons of content for free, not behind a pay wall. Perfect? No. Excellent? Yes. The likes to dislike ratio and massive subscribership supports this. He's one of those I check in on regularly even if I don't agree with everything he says.

Most of his veiwers are alt whiney right. Molyneux mascots their agenda.

He cries about blacks and identity politics then advocates his own identity politics.

With most who call themselves "reverend" you can tell they're full of shit because their mouths are moving

This vid is a great, stark example of Stefan's circular reasoning in action.

He's saying to his acolyte's, essentially:

"Don't engage people in debate about our conclusions unless you've determined that they already agree with all the precepts and axioms required to produce our conclusions."

Nice. lol

This vid is a great, stark example of Stefan's circular reasoning in action.

He's saying to his acolyte's, essentially:

"Don't engage people in debate about our conclusions unless you've determined that they already agree with all the precepts and axioms required to produce our conclusions."

Nice. lol

Yeah, there are a lot of videos like that of him. Still people follow him I can't understand why....

His case is interesting to me thou, because the dramatic change he's done. He used to be a open borders guy "anti racist" , but now he panders to the "alt-right" and is interested in eugenics.

He's also totally changed on religion when he realized that the Christian right is loyal to trump and can be taken advantage of monetarily.

Stefan Molyneux is a hack and Jesse Lee Peterson is the Alt-Reich's black friend so they can say they have a black friend and totally aren't racists.

Yeah, there are a lot of videos like that of him. Still people follow him I can't understand why....

His case is interesting to me thou, because the dramatic change he's done. He used to be a open borders guy "anti racist" , but now he panders to the "alt-right" and is interested in eugenics.

He's also totally changed on religion when he realized that the Christian right is loyal to trump and can be taken advantage of monetarily.

Stefan can articulate the feelings of neckbeard males with no skills or accomplishments better than they can. So since he can articulate those feelings with a fancy accent it must all be true.

You wish he was white?

Yeah, you haters can't change the skin-color of blacks who aren't insane like BLM.

Stefan Molyneux is a hack and Jesse Lee Peterson is the Alt-Reich's black friend so they can say they have a black friend and totally aren't racists.

Stefan can articulate the feelings of neckbeard males with no skills or accomplishments better than they can. So since he can articulate those feelings with a fancy accent it must all be true.

giphy.gif

With most who call themselves "reverend" you can tell they're full of shit because their mouths are moving

Not pieces of shit, but Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are filled with all sorts of wrong thinking. Ditto for Louis Farakhan with his Muslim leadership. And a whole slew of others preaching and spreading hate and violence.

Back