Broken America: Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson and Stefan Molyneux (Must Watch)

You wish I was wrong.

I couldn't have hit the nail on the head harder if I tried.

It's easy to be a critic.

You don't have 661K subscribers with over a thousand likes to 49 dislikes in less than 3 hours of posting of a video.

No one who has been doing his shows for over 8 years with the sheer volume on camera isn't going to go without making mistakes. That's it that's all.

It's easy to be a critic.

You don't have 661K subscribers with over a thousand likes to 49 dislikes in less than 3 hours of posting of a video.

No one who has been doing his shows for over 8 years with the sheer volume on camera isn't going to go without making mistakes. That's it that's all.

So the echo chambers likes what's playing in the echo chamber.

I'm not surprised.

<{natewhut}>

Y'all people in here hating on Molyneux. The guy's great with a huge subscribership yet keeps putting out tons of content for free, not behind a pay wall. Perfect? No. Excellent? Yes. The likes to dislike ratio and massive subscribership supports this. He's one of those I check in on regularly even if I don't agree with everything he says.
I love Molyneux's content, he has some amazing philosophical discussions with his guests. I often fall asleep listening to him. I especially enjoy his discussions with Jordan Petersen types and have to give him props for his thorough ass wreckage of Peter Joseph and that infantile Zeitgeist movement.

The problem with him is his shady past and his playing therapist with young and impressionable members (his main donations). Steph is not a therapist and should not be acting as some authority figure in solving serious emotional problems. He's moved away publicly from his dangerous defooing (look that shit up) nonsense and anarchism is the answer, but he can't help but play therapist arrogantly. What makes things worse is his awful bedside manner when talking with troubled teens. One of the worst things that can happen to someone needing therapy is having a bad therapist, let alone an unqualified one like him. Who knows how many minds he's fucked up.

His therapist wife used to come on his podcasts and be the ultra authority in his therapy sessions, while he was peddling his philosophy of everything shtick (forget that accronym) but she was reprimanded, which he flat out denied on a Joe Rogan podcast.

In the past couple of years, as he's gain more mainstream appeal, he's also moved from away from many of his extreme positions and has become practical, especially as it relates to free markets, egalitarianism and working within current systems for solutions.

I love Molyneux's content, he has some amazing philosophical discussions with his guests. I often fall asleep listening to him. I especially enjoy his discussions with Jordan Petersen types and have to give him props for his thorough ass wreckage of Peter Joseph and that infantile Zeitgeist movement.

The problem with him is his shady past and his playing therapist with young and impressionable members (his main donations). Steph is not a therapist and should not be acting as some authority figure in solving serious emotional problems. He's moved away publicly from his dangerous defooing (look that shit up) nonsense and anarchism is the answer, but he can't help but play therapist arrogantly. What makes things worse is his awful bedside manner when talking with troubled teens. One of the worst things that can happen to someone needing therapy is having a bad therapist, let alone an unqualified one like him. Who knows how many minds he's fucked up.

His therapist wife used to come on his podcasts and be the ultra authority in his therapy sessions, while he was peddling his philosophy of everything shtick (forget that accronym) but she was reprimanded, which he flat out denied on a Joe Rogan podcast.

In the past couple of years, as he's gain more mainstream appeal, he's also moved from away from many of his extreme positions and has become practical, especially as it relates to free markets, egalitarianism and working within current systems for solutions.

Like I said, I don't think he's perfect by any stretch. But I do think he has lots of great content and has survived the lows of his past.

Im talking about that specific song not the genre.

Besides i dont know what progressiveness has to do with it.

You should listen to and do research on the mandolin.

Could have sworn you were doing the cultural appropriation routine.

You should listen to and do research on the mandolin.

Could have sworn you were doing the cultural appropriation routine.
Lol! Are you that absorbed with the leftwing/right wing matrix your imediate assumption is "cultural appropriation"?

1. Spanish music and bluegrass are both white. White culture is white culture.

2. The song sounded like it had spanish influences. Not the instrument itself but the way it was played.

3. Cmon guy, there is more to the world than politics and its anchors into your emotional psyche.

Im not trying to be mean, but you seem like the person who lives on the internet and has no real life experiences outside the bubble you created for yourself.

Wernt you the one who tried using some "hood life" videos as proof that multiculturalism doesnt work?
Really?

Do what you want its your life but you should clear your head of the clouds.

Life is more complex than you think.

Go ahead and flame or use one of your memes. Its just the internet.

Lol! Are you that absorbed with the leftwing/right wing matrix your imediate assumption is "cultural appropriation"?

1. Spanish music and bluegrass are both white. White culture is white culture.

2. The song sounded like it had spanish influences. Not the instrument itself but the way it was played.

3. Cmon guy, there is more to the world than politics and its anchors into your emotional psyche.

Im not trying to be mean, but you seem like the person who lives on the internet and has no real life experiences outside the bubble you created for yourself.

Wernt you the one who tried using some "hood life" videos as proof that multiculturalism doesnt work?
Really?

Do what you want its your life but you should clear your head of the clouds.

Life is more complex than you think.

Go ahead and flame or use one of your memes. Its just the internet.

<Prem973>

Damn that's quite a bit of progressive cringe.

1. Too much cringe
2. No it didn't
3. I think I've permanently fucked you up.

I haven't watched this one yet, but I have to say Jesse Lee Peterson has absolutely no intellectual appeal whatsoever. I watched his interview with Jared Taylor and he kept asking Taylor to explain fairly basic words and concepts to him and it was rather frustrating and interrupted the flow of the conversation. He doesn't seem to have much formal education or a naturally high IQ to make up for it. And I'm not even talking about his politics, just his intellect.

I may have some philosophical disagreements with someone like Jared Taylor, but I can recognize that he is intellectually capable and interesting. Stefan Molyneux is also obviously intelligent, regardless of how you feel about him. I don't know if Peterson has always been this way, or if he's simply in the early stages of dementia or something, but he seemed rather dull to me. It seems like the far right is basically keeping him around because he's a black guy who agrees with them, rather than his actually being an intellectual, like Larry Elder for instance (who genuinely is brilliant).

it's that bald noob who hates women!

OK.check out these videos and then tell me whats going on here...

Either Jesse is dihonest or a retard, you choose.
Hes a prick too.

Don get me started on Stefan, a dishonest man if i ever saw one.

Explain this too me...

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT.

I encourage anyone who values the vitrue of intelligence and integrity to watch that video of Stefbot.

Back