Brock vs Lennox Lewis almost happened! Details:

He would have been taking down & submitted.
That is why Lennox tried to get rules with no takedowns.
He only wanted a fair fight if Brock was not able to beat him lol
Yeah, he only used logic when making his decision lol

Normally I blindly align with the mma guy.

But Brock is just so stupid, and such a pussy that I don't know.

I'd still pick Brock, but he is pathetic (with all due respect).

I don't know man, Lenny is pretty chinny. I want to see 1 of Brocks lunchbox sized hands land on Lennys chin and lets see if he doesn't go to sleep.
<[analyzed}>

But a flight like May/Mac has happened.

Archie Moore's last boxing match was against 0-0 AAU wrestling champ Mike DiBiase.

It was Mike's only professional boxing match, and Archie KOed him easily.

Archie > Floyd
Archie Moore was an undefeated Champion?

Normally I blindly align with the mma guy.

But Brock is just so stupid, and such a pussy that I don't know.

I'd still pick Brock, but he is pathetic (with all due respect).

umm, what? Brock is a pussy? The guy that dived head first in MMA and only wanted to fight the best from the very beginning? The guy that didnt fuck around and defended his title against Cain in stead of demanding an easier fight? The guy that took on a prime Ubereem after coming back from a very serious illness?

Brock may not like getting punched in the face too much, but he showed more heart in the Carwin fight alone than you ever have or ever will in your entire life combined.

In laymen's terms, MMA is a decathlon. Boxing, wrestling, kickboxing, sambo, judo, etc. are the 100, the 1,500, the hurdles, the shot put, the pole vault, and the long jump. You can argue that the gold medal winner of the decathlon is the greatest all-around athlete in the world. But put him in with the gold medalist in any of those individual disciplines, and he gets smoked. But if you take Usain Bolt and put him in a series of different events against Ashton Eaton, aside from his specialty, he'd have no chance.

This is the reason I think the whole "A level athlete easily dominating MMA" talk is nonsense.

Brock would have absolutely destroyed Lewis in an mma fight. Would have ended quicker than Randy vs James Toney.

Sounds like they were trying to make a modern day Ali vs Inoki.

Brock gets scared against minorities.

fc141aovetkobles.gif%3Fw%3D660

254wpd4.gif
Minority?
who's that white guy he's fighting...oh sorry..."brown pride" cain, i didnt see him there for a second

Last edited:
Was it boxing or mma? Both fighters would have destroyed the other in their respected sports, which is probably why each stayed in their respected sports...

I don't understand this...Brock, obviously, doesn't like getting touched in his mug so he goes out and ventured into a possible Lenox fight...
What's that smell ?? Do you smell it ??
Yep, its an obvious odor---cough,cough BULLSHIT, cough,cough

Shannon Briggs nearly fought in the UFC too, I think SEG ear maybe. Hunt vs Tyson or Briggs also nearly happened in K1.

Back