Brock Lesnar has a punchers chance?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I mean... shit.. Brock is not going to have anyyyyy chance at out wrestling a heavyweight Daniel Cormier.

He's big as shit and hits hard with some of the worst technique in the history of the sport.
But he did drop the shit out of Herring, Couture and Mir.

lesnar-punches-herring-o.gif

It's 2018 and Brock Lesnar is 40 and has only a punchers chance to beat DC in my eyes.

This just cant end well for Brock.

280shmw.gif

lol... 300 lb Brock will throw DC around like a rag doll.

DC has to fat ass up to get to 240... Brock has to do a weight cut to make 265.... lol....

DC's gonna wish he never even did the math on this pay day. His little midget friend won't be around to save his ass this time either. <Lmaoo>

everyone has a puncher's chance. the problem is Brock doesn't have the confidence to throw punches with any kind of conviction. did you see his fights with Overeem and Hunt? every punch was a half hearted slap.

he even cut Overeem with his slap. i thought during the fight that Brock had a real chance to KO Overeem here because of Overeem's stupid squared up, hands down stance and his total arrogance that Lesnar could not even hurt him if he wanted to on the feet.

but Overeem was apparently right that Brock was not confident enough to let it go, because he never did.

everyone has a puncher's chance. the problem is Brock doesn't have the confidence to throw punches with any kind of conviction. did you see his fights with Overeem and Hunt? every punch was a half hearted slap.

True. I find Brock very entertaining, but his refusal to just load up and throw bombs hard on his feet frustrates me...because you just know if he did and connected, it'd be fireworks.

True. I find Brock very entertaining, but his refusal to just load up and throw bombs hard on his feet frustrates me...because you just know if he did and connected, it'd be fireworks.

He does load up and throw bombs. Just not a good gameplan against the likes of Mark Hunt and frickin Ubereem

I mean... shit.. Brock is not going to have anyyyyy chance at out wrestling a heavyweight Daniel Cormier.

He's big as shit and hits hard with some of the worst technique in the history of the sport.
But he did drop the shit out of Herring, Couture and Mir.

lesnar-punches-herring-o.gif

It's 2018 and Brock Lesnar is 40 and has only a punchers chance to beat DC in my eyes.

This just cant end well for Brock.

280shmw.gif

nope not a chance.

Lmfao people keep talking about the size difference do we forget he gasses really fast? He did against cain not even in a round, hunt as well just hunt was just as gassed, and a few other fights. DC may be hw again but he's never had a out of shape problem gas wise maybe except for Jones one in the championship rounds after a hellacious pace the first three. Brock is getting wrecked.

Cain is much bigger than DC I’m actually excited to see how DC will handle a 300lb Lesnar running full speed at him, grappling and throwing knees.. DC isn’t going to pick him up like Barnett

DC has to fat ass up to get to 240... Brock has to do a weight cut to make 265.... lol....

DC's gonna wish he never even did the math on this pay day. His little midget friend won't be around to save his ass this time either. <Lmaoo>
Someone has a hard on for another man.

Cormier and Cain are evenly matched in the gym and Cain destroyed Brock. Hmmmm...

Back