Brock Lesnar has a punchers chance?

Everyone has a puncher's chance. It's not much of a chance.

He hits hard but his precision needs to be more precise.

Not saying Brock will win but his puncher's chance is obviously even more dangerous than usual seeing as most fighters will surely underestimate just how fast Brock is. Try finding a training partner that big that moves that quickly; Brock could easily fake a shot and throw a huge bomb which will be a constant threat.

That being said, DC should have a major advantage standing but wrestling wise, it won't be a walk in the park until Brock gasses. Brock has taken down every MMA opponent he has had except UberReem in that dive of a performance and considering several people including Stipe have gotten DC down, I certainly believe Brock can as well even if it's just briefly.

TLDR: This is DC's fight to lose but never sleep on someone with the physical gifts of Brock Lesnar

DC should have a MAJOR advantage wrestling wise as well. As did Cain.

Brock had a tough time taking down Couture and was also taken down by Couture.
And DC is twice the wrestler and fighter. No offense to The Natural

Brocks last official win was
-8 years ago
-when he was 32
-before USADA
-a fixed fight

LOL at anybody who thinks he has even a punchers chance against DC. He will barely train, get his ass kicked for millions of dollars and get on top of his wife to celebrate. Anyone looking forward to this shit show needs to hang their head in shame
You have no credibility after such drivel. Any evidence of a fix, or are you just speaking out of your ass since Brock won and you are butthurt about it?

Salty that your boy Jones is sitting around waiting to get his sentence?
"My Boy Jones?" lol... Sorry, I'm not following you. I like to watch Jones fight but I'm not invested in any way. Not sure where you got that impression, I didn't even mention him in the post you quoted.

USADA sayz Brock is in the testing pool.... & Jan 8, 2019 is the earliest Brock can fight. DC is adamant about retiring March 20, 2019 (his 40th birthday) so the fight will have to be between there.

In the meantime he's watching the Shogun fight next week & is looking to fight Shogun for the LHW title if he wins. His hand is broke though... so I'm not sure how much time he's going to need for that to heal, but it could all work out about right if he fights Shogun in October or Nov.

UFC 229 in Vegas Oct 6th
UFC 230 in Madison Square Garden Nov. 3rd

only chance is putting dc off balance and take him down and then gnp him
or a lucky ko

only chance is putting dc off balance and take him down and then gnp him
or a lucky ko

I have a feeling that will most likely be easier than anyone here realizes.

The key is "Keeping DC down".

If he can, then he's got the advantage.

If he can't, then he's in trouble.

Maybe he realizes this is his last chance and throws bombs from hell. Who knows. It's gonna bee a great fight and it will sell. Just tune in

Brocks last official win was
-8 years ago
-when he was 32
-before USADA
-a fixed fight

LOL at anybody who thinks he has even a punchers chance against DC. He will barely train, get his ass kicked for millions of dollars and get on top of his wife to celebrate. Anyone looking forward to this shit show needs to hang their head in shame
He was locked in a cage 2 years ago with mark hunt and his hand was raised. Lol at fixed fight.

DC should have a MAJOR advantage wrestling wise as well. As did Cain.

Brock had a tough time taking down Couture and was also taken down by Couture.
And DC is twice the wrestler and fighter. No offense to The Natural
Randy didn’t take him down and Cain didn’t have a major advantage brock.

I have a feeling that will most likely be easier than anyone here realizes.

The key is "Keeping DC down".

If he can, then he's got the advantage.

If he can't, then he's in trouble.
yeah, he took cain down, but dc might be abit stronger than cain.
on the other hand, prime cain had the speed and reflex to escape the td (very close), not sure if dc can do so.
also, stipe put dc off balance early in the fight, so there might be a little chance for brock.

Will be funny to bump this thread if they fight.

Back