Brock Lesnar comes back to UFC everytime Dana White needs another big PPV to help the company

Brock was also going to get KO'ed by Mark Hunt and had no chance of winning the fight. <13>

That one he did. Hunt is 70lbs overweight with no ground game and not athletic. I knew if tsken down he would struggle to get up.

Brock was also going to get KO'ed by Mark Hunt and had no chance of winning the fight. <13>

That one he did. Hunt is 70lbs overweight with no ground game and not athletic. I knew if tsken down he would struggle to get up.

He comes back any time he is able to make millions of dollars.

Maybe Brock is an even better friend of Dana Whites than CM Punk. Maybe that's why he might fight DC while absolutely not being deserving from a "sport" perspective.
Like when "Dana gave his friend CM Punk a shot"

Brock has absolutely no chance of winning the fight. Like seriously, I don't see any foreseeable outcomes where he wins. He's not gonna out-cardio, not gonna out-wrestle him, not gonna knock him out, not gonna outstrike him, I just want to know one plausible scenario of him winning.

Double leg then 1000 hammer fists to the face.

Maybe Brock is an even better friend of Dana Whites than CM Punk. Maybe that's why he might fight DC while absolutely not being deserving from a "sport" perspective.
Like when "Dana gave his friend CM Punk a shot"

OR maybe if CM Punk provided 1 million buys to a PPV like Brock has, he would be a "even better friend of Dana Whites".....

If Brock didn't draw as far as that goes, he would've never have even gotten a sniff of the UFC the first time around.

Lesnar is a true company man, UFC has counted on him many times to help bring some much needed money back to UFC.

This fight with DC is going to be massive, and I hope Brock wins, Im rooting for him, he is the real PPV draw.

I see this fight easily doing around 1.3 to 1.5 million buys.

Brock saves the day again, UFC just keeps tossing him 10 million guarantee paydays and he takes the fight.

Give the man props.

In other words, Brock knows when its the right time to come back to get as much money as possible. He doesn't do it to help UFC, he does it to get max profit.

The excuses keep coming...even now.

Which is, basically, EVERY TIME.

Brock can beat most fighters and 99% of humanity. But this idea he is bettee than overeem or cain or werdum is just not true. DC fight will answwr a lot they will surely let brock come in juiced.

In other words, Brock knows when its the right time to come back to get as much money as possible. He doesn't do it to help UFC, he does it to get max profit.

You're acting as if this is a bad thing. <{vega}>

[QUOTE="TheComputerGuy, post: 142754109, member: 285809"]You do know Brock didn't beat Hunt right? It was a NC because he was caught cheating.

35a28e160ed50b75bc73a4483cbc01a0.gif

serveimage

Decision was reversed weeks later by USADA but REALITY is that Brock DID beat Hunt.

Can't change what actually happened as there is forever a recording(gif above) of it.

Once again I'll say that juice alone doesn't win you fights.

If it did, Brock would've beaten Cain, Overeem and so forth.[/QUOTE]

Funny when I look at the official record it was a NC. I don't care what it is in your world.

not a company man

he is just coming for a paycheck

Brock did not struggle with Hunt dude lol And i love Hunt

Brock loaded up on roids, and laid on a 43 year old that is known for having bad cardio and sub par wrestling. Even with that the best he could pull off was a NC.

Brock loaded up on roids, and laid on a 43 year old that is known for having bad cardio and sub par wrestling. Even with that the best he could pull off was a NC.

He completely whooped mark hunt. a very active UFC fighter, meanwhile that was brocks first UFC fight in 5 years, you know that right?

Brock came back after 5 years, and did what no one else ever does, whoop an active top fighter.. show me someone else that went away for 5 years and came back, only guy that is clo-se is GSP after 4 years (GSP one of the GOATS)

Facts are facts, Mark hunt stated many times before the Brock fight, that we all know hes roiding, and that it DOESNT MATTER, because he will KO him anyway.. HE said that out of his own mouth, that the roids dont matter, and that he knows what he signed up for.. so its hilarious to see fans like you retroactively go back and change what Mark said, i can tell you are not a big hunt fan because you would have known this dialogue.

Mark made a marketing campaign of it, constantly tweeting and posting, about how hes going to KO steroid cheat out cold, and that none of that matters.. all of that are facts, i like Mark hunt so id know.. fast foward to the future, Mark hunt got whooped and embarrsed by a guy that was out of the job for half a decade, and now hes super salty that he cries wolf over the very thing he used as his marketing campaign.. but hey, you would know that right, youve probably only been around MMA 2 minutes.

This fight will tell us whether there is a limit to the size disadvantage DC can overcome. I'm more worried for DC against Brock than I was against Stipe. We're looking at a post diverticulitis 265lb muscle bound freak, this is a scary test.

Thankfully DC realises what he's getting himself into when he said on FS1: "It's a really really tough fight".

Last edited:
Brock is a good thing from spectacle standpoint. I can see why purists dislike him though.

Brock lesnar was scared shitless of getting in the cage with JONES = GOAT.

Jones cuts a large amount of weight just to avoid having to fight guys who might be bigger than he is. Brock said to Dana White from the day he started fighting for the UFC that he wanted to fight the best guys The UFC had to offer. Jones is the scared one.

Back