Brock Lesnar comes back to UFC everytime Dana White needs another big PPV to help the company

[QUOTE="TheComputerGuy, post: 142754109, member: 285809"]You do know Brock didn't beat Hunt right? It was a NC because he was caught cheating.

35a28e160ed50b75bc73a4483cbc01a0.gif

serveimage

Bork won in Vegas' eyes

He's not doing it as a company man. He did it because his WWE contract was up, and UFC offered him more money for the time being. Last time, he used the UFC to negotiate a better contract from the WWE.

Brock lesnar was scared shitless of getting in the cage with JONES = GOAT.

Oh F off. Lesnar could never make 205, meanwhile Jon could have always made HW, it was always there for him, and he was juiced up anyway so he was ready..

Brock Lesnar is willing to fight dudes like Carwin, arguably one of the/if not the hardest hitter in MMA ever, and other dudes such as Cain velasques, who people say is one of the best heavyweights ever.. but yeah, he is ducking Jonny the eye poke jones...

Brock Lesner is not a company man at all lol. Lesner goes where he can make the most money. He has a trusting relationship with Dana White & Vince McMahon which he benefits from getting these short-term deals to fight and wrestle. If Lesner would be a true company man he would serve his USADA suspension the right way, not just retire & then comeback to get back into the pool. He is money man & that is all he cares about. As soon as the bosses White or McMahon do not give Lesner what he wants, he is out the door. I hope Cormier beats him so we won't see Lesner ever again in MMA, where he does not belong since he is not a respected fighter at all.

This was cringey and embarassing.

Lesnar is a pro wrestler not a fighter. This gimmick is only amusing to an 8 year old.
Really disrespectful cant wait to see Lesnar do cartwheels again.
how is he not a fighter? he wins fights against real, good fighters. doesn’t that qualify him as a fighter? he’s a former champion fighter.

Brock loaded up on roids, and laid on a 43 year old that is known for having bad cardio and sub par wrestling. Even with that the best he could pull off was a NC.
you realize once you fail the best you can do is a nc? it’s not “even with that”....

Lesnar is a true company man, UFC has counted on him many times to help bring some much needed money back to UFC.

This fight with DC is going to be massive, and I hope Brock wins, Im rooting for him, he is the real PPV draw.

I see this fight easily doing around 1.3 to 1.5 million buys.

Brock saves the day again, UFC just keeps tossing him 10 million guarantee paydays and he takes the fight.

Give the man props.

He's not a company man he's a money man lmfao.

He gets paid out that's the ONLY reason he fights.

QUOTE by glenwo2
35a28e160ed50b75bc73a4483cbc01a0.gif

serveimage

Decision was reversed weeks later by USADA but REALITY is that Brock DID beat Hunt.

Can't change what actually happened as there is forever a recording(gif above) of it.

Once again I'll say that juice alone doesn't win you fights.

If it did, Brock would've beaten Cain, Overeem and so forth.

Funny when I look at the official record it was a NC. I don't care what it is in your world. - TheComputerGuy

First off, let me fix this quote 'cause you're fucking up everything and confusing everyone.

done.

Now as far as your reply goes, if you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend that Reality doesn't exist, Be my guest.

Meanwhile OTHERS who choose to live in Reality saw(as you saw and CANNOT UNSEE) Brock beating Mark Hunt and having his hand raised in victory.

DEAL WITH IT. @TheComputerGuy

First off, let me fix this quote 'cause you're fucking up everything and confusing everyone.

done.

Now as far as your reply goes, if you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend that Reality doesn't exist, Be my guest.

Meanwhile OTHERS who choose to live in Reality saw(as you saw and CANNOT UNSEE) Brock beating Mark Hunt and having his hand raised in victory.

DEAL WITH IT. @TheComputerGuy

Reality is that Brock hand was raised and Vegas paid out anyone who bet on him. I didn't need your words, only the gifs of Brock winning the fight.

Reality is that Brock hand was raised and Vegas paid out anyone who bet on him. I didn't need your words, only the gifs of Brock winning the fight.

Sooooo....you agree with me then? Okay. <{jackyeah}>

brock is the face of mma. brock is the face of wrestling. brock is the face of boxing. brock vs joshua WHEN. for the heavy weight boxing championship. he will complete the trifecta. maybe he'll even do tennis. show nadal where the fuck its at

No. I'm just throwing shade at the "he has no chance" comment.

EVERY fighter(even a WWE guy who was once a UFC champ) has a chance to win.
Technically you're right.

But practically Brock is going to eat canvas. This fight will look very much like Cain/Brock

brock is the face of mma. brock is the face of wrestling. brock is the face of boxing. brock vs joshua WHEN. for the heavy weight boxing championship. he will complete the trifecta. maybe he'll even do tennis. show nadal where the fuck its at

Brock would end up F5'ing the Line Judge for calling a ball out. bork1}

"LINE JUDGE!!! I'M COMING FOR YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

Technically you're right.

But practically Brock is going to eat canvas. This fight will look very much like Cain/Brock

We'll see.

I'm thinking it will end up like Brock/Hunt for the most part.

Brock has absolutely no chance of winning the fight. Like seriously, I don't see any foreseeable outcomes where he wins. He's not gonna out-cardio, not gonna out-wrestle him, not gonna knock him out, not gonna outstrike him, I just want to know one plausible scenario of him winning.
Brock via ud

Lesnar is a true company man, UFC has counted on him many times to help bring some much needed money back to UFC.

This fight with DC is going to be massive, and I hope Brock wins, Im rooting for him, he is the real PPV draw.

I see this fight easily doing around 1.3 to 1.5 million buys.

Brock saves the day again, UFC just keeps tossing him 10 million guarantee paydays and he takes the fight.

Give the man props.

Brock has enough natural gifts/skills that he knows he can train 8 weeks for a fight, come in and perform ok... win or lose.. he walks away with millions. I’d do it to if I could..

Back