British combat sport culture

giphy.gif
This is off topic but Bisping has a beautiful wife and family. Lucky guy. He is one for all fighters to emulate. Still witty, rich, well known. Very successful career and life

Who else do they have except of Conor?

Shut the fuck up and pass me the scones, bitch.

This thread is worms around an asshole for brits.

People only care about boxing here sadly, and we will never have a feeding system like wrestling in schools/collages, can you imagine telling a UK lad to wear spandex and wrestle his pal... Just aint happening.

People only care about boxing here sadly, and we will never have a feeding system like wrestling in schools/collages, can you imagine telling a UK lad to wear spandex and wrestle his pal... Just aint happening.

You guys used to be the greatest catch wrestlers in the world. All the great shooters came from the UK.

THE UK SUCKS. THATS WHY AMERICAS FOREFATHERS LEFT THAT SHITHOLE TO START UP A COOL COUNTRY.
If only there was a place in the Olympics for shooting up schools or electing retards.

You lot would be unbeatable.

straight lost it @ "british culture"

Lol, dumbass - you are ours, don't ever forget it.

The illuminati that you guys are always so concerned about ?
That's us baby ;)

LMAO I love the UK and consider myself an Anglophile but that is the funniest nonsense I've read this week

UK is obsessed with soccer or futball or whatever you call it. Yes, the US is obsessed with watching idiotic basketball and football, but not actually engaging in those sports. Anyone can engage in playing soccer.
I suppose our population is big enough to allow at least 75% of the population to be retarded while having enough left over to do real things and real sports. You guys don't have enough to spare.
I can absolutely see which percentage you fall into.

@N13 look at this foo disrespekkin the Q !
I could go on at great length about control over the US (like the Queen owning my birth certificate cause I'm her slave boy), but for now this should suffice.

SoupyCautiousCat.gif

picsart_11-21-01-31-59-png.475189

I could go on at great length about control over the US (like the Queen owning my birth certificate cause I'm her slave boy), but for now this should suffice.

SoupyCautiousCat.gif

picsart_11-21-01-31-59-png.475189
I demand you add my pic of reading your book too !

I demand you add my pic of reading your book too !
th
th
th

img_0664-png.474109

It is not too late to become what you thought you could have been.

Trust nobody
Love everyone
Seek Truth
Think for yourself
Follow your own path
picsart_11-19-05-37-33-png.474177

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back