British combat sport culture

doubleg

I will reak
Banned
Reaction score
Combat sport culture in the uk has to change. To have a more competitvenes in mma. As from a historical view catch/ folk wrestling here in the north of England was 1 of the birth places. However popularity been winded down to obscurity. And none of that culture remains in the UK. Whereas boxing because of the money and Olympics has risen. Even so judo, jiu jitsu there are not as many classes as like cor muay thai and karate.

THE UK SUCKS. THATS WHY AMERICAS FOREFATHERS LEFT THAT SHITHOLE TO START UP A COOL COUNTRY.

THE UK SUCKS. THATS WHY AMERICAS FOREFATHERS LEFT THAT SHITHOLE TO START UP A COOL COUNTRY.
giphy.gif

I disagree. Brits have an extensive background in football hooliganism which is the closest form of combat to cage fighting. They just don't travel well.

I disagree. Brits have an extensive background in football hooliganism which is the closest form of combat to cage fighting. They just don't travel well.
It's true, perfect example here:

UK is obsessed with soccer or futball or whatever you call it. Yes, the US is obsessed with watching idiotic basketball and football, but not actually engaging in those sports. Anyone can engage in playing soccer.
I suppose our population is big enough to allow at least 75% of the population to be retarded while having enough left over to do real things and real sports. You guys don't have enough to spare.

Lol, dumbass - you are ours, don't ever forget it.

The illuminati that you guys are always so concerned about ?
That's us baby ;)

Combat sport culture in the uk has to change. To have a more competitvenes in mma. As from a historical view catch/ folk wrestling here in the north of England was 1 of the birth places. However popularity been winded down to obscurity. And none of that culture remains in the UK. Whereas boxing because of the money and Olympics has risen. Even so judo, jiu jitsu there are not as many classes as like cor muay thai and karate.
We'll just stick to taking over boxing and let the rest of you fight for scraps in the mma circuits....
Don't worry though, when we fancy some cake, we'll come and take the whole damn thing.

Brits have great wrestling, just need to use it again

Mcgregor has actually popularised mma here in the uk so much it’s crazy. Expect more in the ufc soon

Sad AmeriCANS disrespecting Blighty.

who will die first our PM or your POTUS? - that's the real question

Back