Britain is a police State (Video)

A police state?

Our police are almost nonexistent. Houses get burgled, the police dont even send out officers.

Police state my arse

War on Choice: UK Government Sets ‘Calorie Cap’ for Pizzas, Burgers… Even Soup

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/10/12/uk-calorie-cap-pizzas-burgers-soup/

I like this.

Fuck how you pooh-butts feel about it.

Being fat is unsanitary and unsightly.

Fat cunts tend to have more health problems and that only means more liability and strain on an already strapped NHS.

A police state?

Our police are almost nonexistent. Houses get burgled, the police dont even send out officers.

Police state my arse

If the police funding cuts are becoming a real issue then why do they go and use precious resources to tackle such bullshit non-issues like internet "hate speech"?

Fat cunts tend to have more health problems and that only means more liability and strain on an already strapped NHS.

If the police funding cuts are becoming a real issue then why do they go and use precious resources to tackle such bullshit non-issues like internet "hate speech"?
Pisses me off bigtime

Pisses me off bigtime

I mean like legit bullying and bigotry sucks but if Britain is paring down police funding to the point they can't maintain full public presence or adequate patrols in problem areas and it's leading to elevated crime and unsolved cases then you can't worry about some cunt triggering another twat on Twitter.

A police state?

Police state my arse

All the police are busy with surveillance of right wing group members and arresting people who dared post a right wing thought online

Well im sure plenty of people support this, and are demanding it, and it is a problem of only one party of politicians, and if people would just vote for the other side, this non-sense would stop, and not continue on. Im sure if you elected the other guys, you wouldn't get a police state in the form of immigration, and tough on crime and terror policy.(E-sarcasm)

War on Choice: UK Government Sets ‘Calorie Cap’ for Pizzas, Burgers… Even Soup

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/10/12/uk-calorie-cap-pizzas-burgers-soup/
I wonder if the same government would jail people for fatshaming and #FatPeopleHate etc. but they themselves put in rules and policies which in no uncertain terms say being fat is bad. lol

when-your-police-are-pathetic-and-useless-but-you-still-26029868.png

I like this.

Fuck how you pooh-butts feel about it.

Being fat is unsanitary and unsightly.
People who exercise eat a lot more calories you pencilneck.

Western governments force genocidal migration and diversity on their populations and with that its only natural survival instincts for the population to resist. So they have to do whatever it takes to silence them from vague hate speech laws, banning people from certain jobs if they're member of a fringe party.

Recently some cadets and a soldier have gotten into trouble for being pictured with Tommy Robbinson.

Recruitment is said to be at an all time low and they're always ramping up potential conflict with Russia. Most of those in the army are still White. I wonder if many of these soldiers question is this country worth fighting for anymore?

Somebody's gotta pick the low hanging fruit. Like jailing dumbasses for putting bacon on door handles and prosecuting pug owners for training dogs to do Nazi salutes. Beats investigating their own for looking the other way while tens of thousands of girls were raped on an industrial scale. That shit sounds like work so why not go after people who offend.

Back