Britain is a police State (Video)

I like this.

Fuck how you pooh-butts feel about it.

Being fat is unsanitary and unsightly.
Yesh fuck this. Let me eat what I wsnt to eat. Im trying to get to 205, I work out like American Psycho, let me havd my cheat days in peace scarfing down my all meats large stuffed crust pizza.

Yesh fuck this. Let me eat what I wsnt to eat. Im trying to get to 205, I work out like American Psycho, let me havd my cheat days in peace scarfing down my all meats large stuffed crust pizza.
Don’t forget neck day. I’ve seen your neck don’t lie to us.

There is no neck day, dweeb. Shrugs, some deads, are enough. How much you tranni? 145?
I’m 202 how much do you squat? Let’s take it to the lounge before I threaten you

"thats his right to use his words" at the 0.25 sec mark

Nope, you silly silly poms. Only the US has freedom of speech as a protected right.

A police state?

Our police are almost nonexistent. Houses get burgled, the police dont even send out officers.

Police state my arse
The UK is a police state in a way. Regardless of how effective they are at seving the public, they are too politicized.

A police state is a state controlled by a political police force and there's plenty of evidence this is happening. I mean look what happened in Rotherham, over 1500 young girls abused and the police were aware and looked the other way.

The Government has the police forces by the balls, they strictly control their funding and the police chiefs are just yes men/women who'll do anything to appease the Government. Police chiefs should be held much more accountable.

And this is why I give zero fucks about British police officers being injured or killed in the line of duty. The only thing they're good for is sucking the dicks of their political masters. To the people who actually pay their wages, they are next to useless.

They call the copper who was knifed to death trying to stop a terrorist outside Parliament a hero. No, he's a schmuck. No politician is worth dying for. If I saw a politician being violently attacked, I'd politely applaud the person doing it.

Western governments force genocidal migration and diversity on their populations and with that its only natural survival instincts for the population to resist. So they have to do whatever it takes to silence them from vague hate speech laws, banning people from certain jobs if they're member of a fringe party.

Recently some cadets and a soldier have gotten into trouble for being pictured with Tommy Robbinson.

Recruitment is said to be at an all time low and they're always ramping up potential conflict with Russia. Most of those in the army are still White. I wonder if many of these soldiers question is this country worth fighting for anymore?
French hero, who sacrificed himself to save a hostage from an Islamist, won’t have a place named after him as ‘it may offend Muslims’ https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/10/f...s-it-may-offend-muslims/#.W8HTr1CBpNw.twitter

Imagine a certain percentage of your city being muslims that they end up looking like the "victims" with their feelings in mind for stories like this.

I'm surprised this has never been removed on YouTube but it's funny as fuck.

Fat cunts tend to have more health problems and that only means more liability and strain on an already strapped NHS.

If the police funding cuts are becoming a real issue then why do they go and use precious resources to tackle such bullshit non-issues like internet "hate speech"?

Indeed. The NHS is being decimated and police cuts appear to be crippling according the police themselves. The people responsible ain’t fat people. A random tranny on the internet isn’t responsible for police cuts. Let’s not get crazy here.

I do recommend Jonathan pie. He is hilarious and spot on most of the time. Even the few times he’s done a skit that goes against some opinion I might have he is always on point.

I like this.

Fuck how you pooh-butts feel about it.

Being fat is unsanitary and unsightly.
Uh, what if the person ordering isn't fat? This might sound crazy, but some people exercise and some people eat junk as an occasional treat or order pizzas for a group of people.

Can we stop calling the left "pro choice"? They aren't pro-choice, they're pro-abortion and don't want choice in anything else. Not speech, not diet, not self-defense, not how you spend your money, not how you run your business, not the car you drive.

Last edited:
Somebody's gotta pick the low hanging fruit. Like jailing dumbasses for putting bacon on door handles and prosecuting pug owners for training dogs to do Nazi salutes. Beats investigating their own for looking the other way while tens of thousands of girls were raped on an industrial scale. That shit sounds like work so why not go after people who offend.

Well in fairness the guys putting bacon on doors are statistically kind of likely to be sex offenders. Considering how small on a grand scale far right groups like the edl/infidels/FLA etc are they have a disproporanate amount of peadophile convictions.

A police state?

Our police are almost nonexistent. Houses get burgled, the police dont even send out officers.

Police state my arse

Dont your cops not have guns? Have to call special squad.

And this is why I give zero fucks about British police officers being injured or killed in the line of duty. The only thing they're good for is sucking the dicks of their political masters. To the people who actually pay their wages, they are next to useless.

They call the copper who was knifed to death trying to stop a terrorist outside Parliament a hero. No, he's a schmuck. No politician is worth dying for. If I saw a politician being violently attacked, I'd politely applaud the person doing it.

It takes a certain someone. I dont get sacrifice self for someone who may not have your interests. The only cases 8 can understand is like devout muslims or naI germany. Obviously many people woupd of taken bullet for Hitler because he qas their guy and did genuinely want world suptemacy anf domination of world.by germans. That ie an attractive set of offers and qualities. Or mussolini etc. A leader like that if you believe only them can lead or do what they do would and might be worth dying for.

But modern western leaders and western libwrals? Who live in armed and secured bubbles? Idk man its a hard sell. Not many people would accept.

Back