Briggs pisses dirty—literally no-one astonished

DaveDave

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Having already been caught once earlier in his career ("I take them for my asthma"—YAY boxing, land of fair play!), muppet, professional fuckwit & Lennox Lewis/Darroll Wilson KO victim from the 90s Shannon "Irrelevant" Briggs has managed to fail drug-testing, only a few days out from his completely-unanticipated fight with Fat Fres Oquendo.

Ha-ha. Ha-ha.

Ha.

Ha.

I wait with bated breath the inevitable cries of "Oh, let him fight" & "VADA are irrelevant!" from the usual suspects.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2017/5/2...-vada-drug-test-oquendo-fight-likely-canceled

Let's Go Champ!!!

becomes...

Let's Go SirJuicealot!!!

That sucks. He did manage to market the hell out of himself this time around. Had causals talking about him and thinking he was a legit contender. Even talked his way into B.S. "title eliminator"
Thats probably off now.
He should look into being the face or frontman for his own promotion.

I aint been watching boxing that much over the past few years... I had no idea Shannon Briggs was still alive let alone still a pro heavyweight boxer lolz

I aint been watching boxing that much over the past few years... I had no idea Shannon Briggs was still alive let alone still a pro heavyweight boxer lolz

You are far, far saner than the rest of us.

Yeah never knew what to think of the cannon. I guess he learned you cant block with your face against Vitali. Enjoyed watching Lewis beat him. I dont know seems like I always preferred the Rock and Relentless and always forgot about Briggs honestly. Should definetly still not be boxing though.

<{boneytears}>

Lets Go Champ

Last edited:
Do yourself a favor and search Briggs trolls Klitschko. That will catch you up to speed. Those have been more relevant and popular than his fights.
Before Furry dethroned Klitchsko Briggs was literally following him around the world and fucking with him. Some of the vids even had Klitschko's team laughing.
The boat one and the restaurant one are must see. Lmao

Possibly saved himself from death at Wilder's hands so probably not a bad thing.

i recall him being him being an up and comer....a long time ago now

shit, i think he was around when PoUha and Stevens were trying to break in.....he's been around for years and never really done anything...

he can still take a shot though....

Having already been caught once earlier in his career ("I take them for my asthma"—YAY boxing, land of fair play!), muppet, professional fuckwit & Lennox Lewis/Darroll Wilson KO victim from the 90s Shannon "Irrelevant" Briggs has managed to fail drug-testing, only a few days out from his completely-unanticipated fight with Fat Fres Oquendo.

Ha-ha. Ha-ha.

Ha.

Ha.

I wait with bated breath the inevitable cries of "Oh, let him fight" & "VADA are irrelevant!" from the usual suspects.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2017/5/2...-vada-drug-test-oquendo-fight-likely-canceled
This sounds like he was set up, Everyone knows the dude works out hard and is a genetic freak.

He looks natural to me.

I am thinking his opponent spiked his drink

This sounds like he was set up, Everyone knows the dude works out hard and is a genetic freak.

He looks natural to me.

I am thinking his opponent spiked his drink
<DrakeLaugh>

Holy shit! Did Briggs fuck your wife?
Why are you so bitter towards the guy?

<DrakeLaugh>
He is legit as this guy

tenor.gif

Those drug tests are so flawed.

Briggs is literally walking around with Champ Juice (naturally produced by his body) flooding his blood stream.
How are you going to hold him responsible for a gift from God?

What a joke. It was odd seeing him in his boat upend Wladimir Klitschko on a paddle board or some shit. You're like 44 and you're doing shit like that, even though you know he would beat the brakes off of you like Lewis did 20 years ago? Goddamn.

Those drug tests are so flawed.

Briggs is literally walking around with Champ Juice (naturally produced by his body) flooding his blood stream.
How are you going to hold him responsible for a gift from God?
OMG, you're so gay for Briggs. You probably want his champ juice for yourself.

LET'S GO CHAMP

no surprises here champ.

Back