Briggs pisses dirty—literally no-one astonished

oh well no flashback match...

isee people saying "lets go champ" on overwatch twitch streams. i always think of briggs..

Having already been caught once earlier in his career ("I take them for my asthma"—YAY boxing, land of fair play!), muppet, professional fuckwit & Lennox Lewis/Darroll Wilson KO victim from the 90s Shannon "Irrelevant" Briggs has managed to fail drug-testing, only a few days out from his completely-unanticipated fight with Fat Fres Oquendo.

Ha-ha. Ha-ha.

Ha.

Ha.

I wait with bated breath the inevitable cries of "Oh, let him fight" & "VADA are irrelevant!" from the usual suspects.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2017/5/2...-vada-drug-test-oquendo-fight-likely-canceled
@RR had him step in to the lab. Only vada could stop him that night.

lol He's like 45 and looks like a black Superstar Billy Graham, of course he's going to fail. Why the hell did he agree to Vada testing?

champ smoothies raise the testosterone, he's still natural to me damn it

Local news here in South Florida where the fight was supposed to take place even mentioned the fight being off due to Brigg's elevated testosterone levels along with showing some b-roll of Briggs training.

Do yourself a favor and search Briggs trolls Klitschko. That will catch you up to speed. Those have been more relevant and popular than his fights.
Before Furry dethroned Klitchsko Briggs was literally following him around the world and fucking with him. Some of the vids even had Klitschko's team laughing.
The boat one and the restaurant one are must see. Lmao
You poured water on my head?!?

You poured water on my head?!?
"I eat what you eat"
"You fighting pies"
"Mr T killed Micky"
"Dont be scared ladies. Im just in shape"
" He all wet. He all wet. He mad. Do it again"
"I bet you didnt forget about that boat"
Classics. I hate trolls but Briggs does it right.

"I eat what you eat"
"You fighting pies"
"Mr T killed Micky"
"Dont be scared ladies. Im just in shape"
" He all wet. He all wet. He mad. Do it again"
"I bet you didnt forget about that boat"
Classics. I hate trolls but Briggs does it right.
<mma4>

That sucks, Briggs is a cool guy. Fuck VADA and USADA. Briggs is 45 years old. If a fighter wants to take testosterone, I don't find anything wrong with that. Fighters should be shooting up test.

It's not his fault.

All he eats are Kiltschko's leftovers.

He got second hand doped.

LETS GO CHAMP!!!

Let juice champ! Sign him up for his return to kickboxing.

Back