Briedis vs Perez

well done with your bredius holding prediction

i didnt think marius would have success in the clinch, reasoning that perez was going to be stronger. i had a nice size play on perez; essentially him taking over a year for this moment and he just couldnt deal wiht the grappling of bredius.

to me it seemed that marius was botherd by the power of perez, why else would he resort to holding all fight, and mike shouldve went for broke and ktfo or got ktfo trying.

almost a year and a half getting down to 200 and just content to let marius kill half the fight by holding and go on to lose a decision

I'm only six rounds in, bit this referee is bloody lost. Language barrier of whatever, but he is allowing Breidis to stink this fight out via the old Ruiz method of competition.

Horrible.

Holy fuck that was odious.

I thought Perez was going to punch that clown of a ref at one point.

Great night for Latvia, but what a shit night of boxing. I, like Tam, was reminded of Ruiz. Just brutal.

Well that was impressive, not. Usyk is going to have an easy night against Briedis based on this performance. Hopefully he'll be able to stay away from Briedis's holding by keeping the fight at range.

Mairis Briedis preserved his leucocyte light heavyweight title and affected on to the match spherical of the planet Boxing Super Series tournament, thrilling the town crowd in capital, Latvia, with a call convince Cuba’s microphonePerez.

Briedis, 32, won on a lot of 114-112, 115-111, and 116-110, all of that were honest. BLH scored the fight 115-111 on 2separate cards, with myself and Apostle L. Stumberg coming back to identical score.

Referee Massimo Barrovecchio had his hands full during this one, as Briedis (23-0, eighteen KO) control perpetually, and also the designs ne'er very meshed, creating for an unpleasant clash through a lot of of the fight. Briedis did lose a degree for excessive holding in spherical ten, however that was equaled by a degree Perez (22-3-1, fourteen KO) lost in spherical 3 for AN accidental head clash that caused little cut on Briedis, that could be a leucocyte rule

Back