Brian Stann is leaving the UFC announcing job.

commentating must have paid garbage, very odd for him to go into real estate... Real estate is very cut throat takes years to build a flowing clientele list... and even a leadership role I imagine at best pays 100k

A damn shame, he did a good job.

Oh well, best of luck to him in his new project.

Gonna be honest MMA fans complain about the most useless shit I mean they act like women half the time it's pathetic. Hope Brian Stann gets a good gig tho, all the power to him.

ESPN pays more then fox.
Probably picked up a better gig with college football.
He did pretty good commentating some of the college games last year . Wouldn't be surprised if they offered him to do a whole season
Right, that's why on air espn talent has been leaving for Fox.

Damn that sucks, he was my favorite. People like Hardy? for some reason I cant stand his commentary and hes kinda a jerk sometimes. I guess dom is #1 now. I wish they had frank mir.
I really dont like Hardy either, he is extremely biased towards Euro fighters

Stann is the hardest working commentator... lemme tell you why..

He ALWAYS took the time to study the fighters and he always spoke to them or coaches before their fights to get to know them.

That really sucks I'm going to miss his presence on the panel

and hes going on the mma hour?

cue ariel trying to get him to slag off the ufc and reveal countless secrets..

Right, that's why on air espn talent has been leaving for Fox.
ESPN fired half their on air talent, the guys didn't just leave. Not sure who's argument that helps though. Can you argue you pay your staff well if you can half of them?

Good for Brian. He was a good professional in that role.

if you read between the lines, it sounds like the gig required a lot of travel for not a lot of money. So, like a lot of people, he moved on when a better job came along

Fuck. I love Stann on the mic (as much as I loved him in the cage, p4p hardest puncher ever, with Lineker and Carwin).

Now we'll get even more Cruz commentary..... ugh.............................................

cruzanik.gif

That's too bad, he really grew on me. I think he really learned a lot and was doing an excellent job.

Best of luck to him.

I appreciated Stanns work to be fair
Good luck to him.

Back