Brian Stann is leaving the UFC announcing job.

I think it's time to bring Paul Felder up to the big leagues after DWTNCS ends.

1313862_1.jpg

I really, really hope Cruz quits too. He is the worst.

Cruz tries to spread misery.

I think Cruz is the best yet.
By far the most technical analyst, and won't hesitate to correct Rogan and the other guys.

Oh... COLOR GUY. I was about to get all SJW on that ass.
Is hair color-ist a thing?

Sorry to see Stann go, but he's got a lot out other things to work on. Sort of hope he's going full time helping out vets with Hire Heroes.

Good news. Get rid of Anik and Cruz, too.

Get Dan Hardy in there full time.
I actually like Anik. Every now and again he says something funny. Aside from that, they're all just UFC promo guys. Every fight and fighter is exciting regardless of who it is.

By far the most technical analyst, and won't hesitate to correct Rogan and the other guys.
Don't really like Cruz, but his "can we please not talk about this?" when Rogan went off again about 12-6 elbows was fantastic.

I don't have much against him, he's by far the best technical analyst, his style is just off-putting to me somehow.

I thought he was good

And I'm a hater

Better than

Cruz
Anik
Florian

Anyway
The ufc is sinking
Zuffa scammed wme
Wme are clueless
In 5 years it's done
Same way i said it will sink 5 years ago by 2017
Reason zuffa will sell because by 2025 it'll be done

What? Oh no. He was arguably the best color guy they had. It depends on which Rogan shows up that night, but for me it goes:

Rogan => Stann > Hardy > Felder > Cruz > Edwards > Cormier, and then snoopcast.

Mir is GOAT!!!

I thought he was a very good commentator on his own, but the frequent combination wirh Anik made for some rather... robotic announcing.

I wish him the best in his endeavors. I hope this whole MBA/business/real estate/leadership shit doesnt bite him in the ass.

I thought he was pretty good at first, but lately it just sounds to me like he's imitating Rogan.

Imho Anik, Stann, Cruz even Gooden are all good commentators, but they HAVE TO be matched with someone less clean-cut and straight forward as a partner. Someone with some temperament, wit and humor, like Rogan or Cormier.
Individually all the UFC commentators are fine (except Grisham and Snoop. Seriously, fuck those guys), but the wrong combo can be deadly.

One of the best to call fights. Have fun with real estate.

He mention if he will still do his podcast?

Aww, that's actually a bummer. He was the man, second only to Dom in terms of analytical skills. All the best to him!

Cruz is monotone and sounds depressed. He sucks the fun out of the fights.

What is it with mma fighters going into real estate? Seems an unusually popular career move for them.

Damn, that sucks. That's a shocker. Really like Stann.

It sucks even more to know he'll be gone from the MMA community for good. How is it that real estate keeps stealing all these MMA guys?

Good for him but unfortunate for MMA. I had no idea he was working a full time job along with commentating. Also didn't know he did 26 events last year.

This motherfucker can do anything.

I thought Stann was an excellent commentator.
I hope they fucking dump Anik, that dude is the worst.

I hope they find a good replacement - Yves Edwards sounded great on DWTNCS. But pairing him with Anik? Hell no.

Back